|Niki Koss Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1994|
Niki Koss is an American actress, producer, director, and voiceover artist who is known for having been cast in shows and movies such as Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse, Starry Night, Famous in Love, Solve: The Podcast, Colleagues, Killer App, At Daggers Drawn, My Stepdaughter, The Pearl, Red Wing, A Teenage Drama, and Girl on the Edge. In addition to that, she has also showcased her directorial skills in projects including We Stand with You, Royals the Series, Then & Now, and La Douleur Exquise.
Niki Lynn Koss
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Until she got admission to a high school, Niki went to a Jewish School. After that, she got enrolled in a small arts-oriented high school.
Actress, Producer, Director, Voiceover Artist
- Siblings – Her brother runs a restaurant by the name of Zane’s on Hermosa Beach.
- Others – Martin Koss (Paternal Grandfather), Michael J. Iapalucci (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Marie Rogenski (Maternal Grandmother)
Niki Koss has been represented by –
- BRS/Gage Talent Agency
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
- McKeon-Myones Management, Talent Management Company, Burbank, California, United States
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Niki Koss has dated –
- Sterling Beaumon – Niki is currently rumored to be dating actor Sterling Beaumon. They often share their pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her father’s side and has Italian and Polish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Green eyes
- Short and petite figure
- Plump lips
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 5 (US).
She was raised in a Jewish household and went to a Jewish school while growing up.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the leading role of Alexis in the romantic comedy movie, Famous in Love
- Having played the lead role in the thriller drama movie, My Stepdaughter
In November 2005, she made her film debut in the main role in the drama movie, The Pearl. At the time of the release of the movie, she was just 11 years old.
First TV Show
In 2012, Niki made her first TV show appearance as herself on the talk show, Actors Entertainment.
Niki Koss does work out. She has an allergy to gluten and eats gluten-free food.
Niki Koss Favorite Things
- Disney Princess – Mulan
- Music – Any music from the ’50s and ’60s
- Role Model – Her parents
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Celebrity Crush – Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan Gosling
- Movie – The Aviator (2004)
- Quote – Don’t let dreams always be dreams.
- Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Food – Pickles
- Restaurant – Sugarfish or Zane’s (which is owned by her brother)
- Song – I’m on Fire by Bruce Springsteen
- TV Show – Mad Men
- Holiday Destination – Rome
- Style Inspirations – Audrey Hepburn and Lauren Bacall
Source – Just Jared Jr., Naluda.com
Niki Koss Facts
- When she was 3 years old, she told her mother that she wanted to become an actress. However, she didn’t fully commit to acting until the age of 17.
- In her teens, she signed up for theatre classes and also signed up with a local agency as well as Ford Models for modeling work.
- She serves as an ambassador for Generation On, which is a non-profit organization that works to provide programs and resources that would aid in the positive development of kids and teens.
- She has done activism work for a number of social causes such as women empowerment, animal rescue, homelessness, and environmental conservation.
- When she was 4 years old, she got her first acting role as she was cast as a mermaid in a play. However, her experience was far from ideal because she got bad stage fright and she couldn’t even move because of it.
- While growing up, she used to drink pickle juice straight from the jar just for fun.
- She is multilingual and can fluently converse in Italian, English, and Spanish. She can write and read Hebrew as well but has difficulty in vocal conversations.
- For a pet, she has a three-pound hairless dog. She calls him dragon breath because he has very bad breath.
- In 2015, she appeared in the music video for the song titled All That by Dillon Francis (ft. The Rej3ctz and Twista).
- While studying in high school, she took a writing course at Columbia University in one summer.
- She is actually obsessed with old Hollywood.
- She has directed the award-winning Galaxy Generation digital series, Royals. She is also the creator of the series and has won two awards also for her work.
- She has also designed clothes.
- Niki was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in the “Hollywood & Entertainment” category.
Featured Image by Niki Koss / Instagram