|Graham Rahal Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1989|
Graham Rahal is an American racecar driver who is best known for being the son of the winner of the 1986 Indianapolis 500 championship, Bobby Rahal and husband to retired drag racer Courtney Force. Nevertheless, Rahal himself is a racer who competes in the IndyCar Series with Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing.
Graham Robert Rahal
Columbus, Ohio, United States
He divides his time between Indianapolis, Indiana, and Yorba Linda, Califonia.
He studied at the New Albany school in Ohio. After that, he went on to study at Denison University from where he graduated in June 2007.
- Father – Bobby Rahal (Racecar Driver)
- Mother – Deborah Berry
- Siblings – Ava Rahal (Sister), Isabella Rahal (Sister), Jarrad Rahal (Brother)
- Others – Mike Rahal (Paternal Grandfather), Barbara Woodward (Paternal Grandmother), Ashley Force Hood (Sister-In-Law), Brittany Force (Sister-In-Law), John Force (Father-In-Law), Robert Hight (Brother-In-Law)
Graham is represented by Sports Management Network.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Graham has dated –
- Courtney Force – He is married to former drag racer Courtney Force, who is the daughter of well-known drag racer John Force.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Pale skin tone
He has appeared in the commercials for various brands such as –
- Battery Tender Plus
- Sunoco Racing
- United Rentals
Graham Rahal Favorite Things
- Food – Steak
- Thing To Eat Before A Race – Pasta and tomato sauce
Source – IndyStar
Graham Rahal Facts
- One of his earliest wins came to him in 2005, at Formula Atlantic.
- He was one of the racers who took part in the 24 Hours of Daytona race on January 27, 2007. He drove the Southard Motorsports Lexus Riley and had to quit the race at 62nd place due to issues in his car.
- His father Bobby Rahal won the 1986 Indianapolis 500 and the 2004 Indianapolis 500.
- In the past, he started the company Graham Rahal Performance in Brownsburg, Indiana, that specializes in automotive tuning and body parts. Besides that, he is also a junior partner with the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group.
- In his spare time, Graham likes to go cycling, running, skiing, and playing golf. Other than that, he is very passionate about cars.
- Graham is obsessed with gummy bears and chocolate.
- In an effort to through a lending hand to Alex’s Lemonade Stand for Childhood Cancer and The Association of Hole in the Wall Camps, he started the Graham Rahal Foundation in 2009. However, in 2019, the name was changed to the Graham & Courtney Rahal Foundation that also began supporting the Turns for Troops and One Cure movement.
- He always keeps his fridge stocked with Wine.
- After a race, he enjoys drinking a large glass of milkshake.
Featured Image By Manningmbd / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0