|Grey DeLisle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 24, 1973|
Grey DeLisle is an American actress and singer known for her popularity as a voice actress. She has lent her voice to characters like Azula in Avatar: The Last Airbender, Daphne Blake in the Scooby-Doo cartoons, and Vicky in The Fairly OddParents. She is also a singer and has released various albums like Homewrecker and The Small Time. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 30k followers on Instagram and more than 60k followers on Twitter.
Erin Grey Van Oosbree
Grey DeLisle, Grey Griffin
Fort Ord, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Grey studied at the Chula Vista High School, California and graduated in 1991.
Voice Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Entrepreneur
- Father – George Van Oosbree (Truck Driver)
- Mother – Joanna Ruth (Singer)
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
- Others – Eva Flores (Maternal Grandmother) (Vocalist)
Grey DeLisle is managed by –
- Sandie Schnarr, Talent Agent Theatrical, AVO Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Eddie Galan, Manager, Mach 1 Management, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Peter Varano, Talent Agent Voice, AVO Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Lisa Perkins, Publicist, Baker Winokur Ryder Public Relations (BWR), Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Mary Moyer, Publicist, Sacks & Company, New York City, New York, United States.
Pop, Country, Folk, Appalachian Music, Rock
- Sugar Hill Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Grey DeLisle has dated –
- Christopher DeLisle – In 1992, Grey married actor Christopher DeLisle. However, their marriage was short-lived and they got divorced in 1993.
- Murry Hammond – In the early 2000’s, Grey dated singer-songwriter and bassist of the country band Old 97’s Murry Hammond. The couple’s marriage in 2002 was candidly captured in an episode of TLC’s A Wedding Story. They have a son named Jefferson Texas Hammond (b. 2007). Their marriage crumbled and they legally separated in 2010. However, they remained friends.
- Jared Griffin – After her 2nd divorce, Grey found love again on Twitter with a man named Jared Griffin. Subsequently, after meeting in person, they tied the knot on June 27, 2012. They are blessed with 2 children – a son named Harlan Roy Griffin (b. 2014) and a daughter named Mariposa “Posie” Ruth Griffin (b. 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Dutch, Irish and Mexican ancestry.
- Radiant smile
- Green eyes
Grey DeLisle has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Marc Jacobs
- Besame Cosmetics
- Pinup Girl Boutique
- Kate Spade New York
- Diane von Furstenberg
- Ginger Snaps Vintage
Best Known For
- Her numerous voice roles in several animated films, television shows, and video games. Few of her notable characters include Azula in Avatar: The Last Airbender, Daphne Blake in the Scooby-Doo cartoons, Vicky in The Fairly OddParents, as Mandy in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Queen Moon Butterfly in Star vs the Forces of Evil, Lola / Lana / Lily in The Loud House, Selina Kyle/Catwoman /Vicki Vale /Martha Wayne /Dr. Stacy Baker in Batman: Arkham City, and as Lois Lane /Queen in Justice League: Doom.
- Her sultry folk-influenced voice. Apart from album releases, she has also given live performances and opened shows for renowned musicians such as Wanda Jackson.
In 2000, Grey released her debut album The Small Time. The album has 9 tracks.
In 2000, Grey made her theatrical film debut as Nicole in Bob’s Video.
As a voice artist, Grey Griffin’s first voicing role was in the 1991 Japanese animated drama film Only Yesterday in which she lent her voice to the role of Mother.
First TV Show
In 1998, she made her first TV show appearance on Living in Captivity.
Her workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Grey DeLisle Favorite Things
- Character To Voice For – Vicky in The Fairly OddParents
- Dream Character Role – Snow White
- Color – Green
- TV Show While Growing Up – Scooby Doo
Source – Innovation & Tech Today, YouTube
Grey DeLisle Facts
- She was mostly raised by her maternal grandmother after her parents separated.
- She did stand-up comedy before venturing into voice acting.
- Grey is a talented painter.
- Her music is influenced by country music artists like Marty Robbins and George Jones.
- When she moved to Los Angeles in 1993, she did odd jobs like waiting tables, delivering singing telegrams, and cleaning houses to pay for her acting class.
- She prefers voicing the character of a villain as compared to a hero.
- She prefers doing the anime/cartoon voiceover more than video game voiceover.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Grey DeLisle / Instagram