|Guillermo Díaz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1975|
Guillermo Díaz is an American actor who is known for being cast in several films such as Half Baked (1998), 200 Cigarettes (1999), and Stonewall (1995). He is also noted for his role as Diego Muñoz in Scandal as well as his appearance in several TV shows such as Chappelle’s Show (2003-2006), Weeds (2007-2012), and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2012). He has also amassed more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than 400k followers on Instagram.
New Jersey, United States
Guillermo attended a school in the Bronx.
Guillermo is represented by –
- Innovative Artists
- Meghan Schumacher
- Jill McGrath
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
His parents were both Cuban.
- He wears an earring on both ears.
- Rugged look
In 2006, Guillermo appeared in a series of improv-commercials for the brand Sierra Mist.
Best Known For
- Starring in several films such as Half Baked (1998), Cop Out (2010), High School High (1996), and 200 Cigarettes (1999)
- Being cast as Diego Muñoz in Scandal
Guillermo made his feature film debut as a villager in The Lost Platoon in 1990.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Juan Domingo in Law & Order in February 1994.
Guillermo Díaz Favorite Things
- Songs By Madonna – Falling Free (2012), Secret Garden (1992)
Source – AV Club
Guillermo Díaz Facts
- He was born in New Jersey but brought up in Washington Heights, Manhattan.
- Guillermo is a huge fan of Madonna. He also a has a tattoo of her on the underneath of his right bicep.
- In his high school yearbook, he was named “Class Clown”.
- In 1992, he co-created the LAByrinth, off-Broadway theater company that is led by Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- Throughout his schooling years, he did not let anyone know that he was gay.
- In 2014, he appeared in the short-video Run by Beyoncé and Jay-Z.
Featured Image by Richard Sandoval / Flickr / CC BY-2.0