|Gunnar Gehl Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 2001|
Gunnar Gehl is an American singer-songwriter who gained recognition by releasing his original music on his eponymous Soundcloud that has included hit songs like Change and Time Stands Still. He solidified his fame with his debut single Ocean Blue (2018) and by being the opening act of PrettyMuch’s North American Funktion Tour in 2018. He has dropped many other singles like Can’t Say No (2020) and numerous EPs such as One Second of One Day (2020). He has accumulated more than 170k followers on Instagram where he has posted his selfies and short singing clips.
Newport Beach, California, United States
- Siblings – Lola (Sister), Ashley (Sister)
Big Machine Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Shapely lips
- Sharp nose
- Wavy hair
- Defined jawline
Gunnar Gehl Favorite Things
- Comics Character – Spider-Man having fancied to have himself been the superhero with his costume on from Halloween to Easter once as a child
- Qualities He Has Admired The Most In Himself – His drive and work ethic
Source – Sweety High
Gunnar Gehl Facts
- He first began playing the guitar at the age of 7 when he also started playing on his grandfather’s piano. He has deeply loved the guitar ever since.
- Gunnar had been a cowboy before shifting towards music.
- Gunnar was initially focused on cultivating his surfing career.
- He has disclosed that he has related too well to the whole frog-turned-prince fairytale having found middle school too rough.
- He has always pictured himself as a lost boy and has dreamed of living in Neverland forever.
- Gunnar has revealed that he has collected passes from every show or event that he has been a part of. He has also always worn a bandana on his belt at every show, that was something he had done for his first event and never changed later on.
- He has stated that his music video Missing Someone (2020) was filmed around water as it was recorded in Tahoe where he had been writing a lot of music too. As he had surfed profusely while growing up, being in Tahoe wake surfing and on the water had been the most wonderful throwback feeling, that had resulted in the need felt to make a piece of content around it. He has cherished Missing Someone as one of the perfect songs as it was like he was singing about an old version or hobby.
- Gunnar has realized that his most favorite stops while he was on the Funktion Tour had been Atlanta and Toronto, the former as the crowd was the loudest and the latter for also being very loud and for the fact that he had just loved the city.
- He has considered the simplest as well as the most important advice for a musician to be just to be one’s own true self, and not to ponder on what other people may or may not like.
- He owns pet dogs named Cruise and Kona.
- A must-have on the road for Gunnar has been Hint water.
Featured Image by Gunnar Gehl / Instagram