|Guy Burnet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1983|
Guy Burnet is an English actor, theatre artist, and voice actor who has been cast in several on-screen projects including Counterpart, Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams, Day Out of Days, Sonny With a Chance, The Royal, Pitch Perfect 3, Hand of God, Chicago Fire, Age of Heroes, Rites of Passage, Two Jacks, and Pig.
London, England, United Kingdom
Guy Burnet studied at Holland Park School located in Holland Park, London, England. He also got enrolled at the Queens Park Rangers Football School.
Actor, Theatre Artist, Voice Actor
- Others – Brian H. Burnet (Paternal Grandfather), Amy Y. Wain (Paternal Grandmother)
Guy Burnet is represented by –
- Troika, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Nora Arnezeder (2015-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Guy Burnet is of English descent on his father’s side and has Italian-Jewish and Libyan-Jewish ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Dimpled smile
- Deep-set eyes
Guy Burnet Facts
- It was during his time at Holland Park School that his interest in drama developed.
- Before he started pursuing his passion for acting, he wanted to become a professional footballer.
- Guy Burnet appeared as Maurice in the 2015 American action comedy film, Mortdecai, starring Johnny Depp, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ewan McGregor, Olivia Munn, Jeff Goldblum, and Paul Bettany.
- In 2016, he was cast as Grant in a few episodes of the American action-drama television series, Chicago Fire, whose lead cast comprises of Jesse Spencer, Taylor Kinney, Monica Raymund, Lauren German, and others.
- He played the character named Theo, DJ Khaled‘s music producer who takes a liking to Beca, in the 2017 American musical comedy film, Pitch Perfect 3, which starred Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Hailee Steinfeld, Brittany Snow, Anna Camp, Hana Mae Lee, Alexis Knapp, and Elizabeth Banks.
- Guy Burnet appeared as Raymond Kelly in some episodes of the American drama web television series, Hand of God, in 2017.
- He enjoys playing football and is also an amateur boxer.
- From 2018 to 2019, he brought to life the character of Claude Lambert, the Prime ambassador to the Alpha world who is later revealed to have a close personal relationship with Claude (Alpha), in the American science fiction thriller television series, Counterpart.
- Guy Burnet is multilingual.
Featured Image by Emscop / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0