|Hannah Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1994|
Hannah Brown is an American television personality best known for starring in the controversial season 15 of The Bachelorette in 2019. She is also a beauty pageant winner and was previously crowned Miss Alabama USA 2018. She has more than 550k followers on Twitter, more than 3 million followers on Instagram, and more than 150k followers on Facebook.
Hannah Kelsey Brown
Alabama Hannah, Hannah B.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hannah studied at Tuscaloosa County High School in her hometown.
She attended the College of Communication and Information Sciences (University of Alabama) and graduated in 2017 with a bachelor’s degree magna cum laude in Communications. While there, she joined the Alpha Upsilon Chapter (of the Alpha Chi Omega) sorority.
- Father – Robert Walker Brown
- Mother – Susanne Brown
- Siblings – Patrick Brown (Younger Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hannah has dated –
- Brandon Hall (2013-2016)
- Austin Williams (2016-2017)
- Jed Wyatt (2019) – Hannah got engaged to musician Jed Wyatt in 2019 after choosing him as the winner on The Bachelorette. However, she broke off the engagement soon after when she realized that Wyatt was in a relationship with Haley Stevens throughout the filming of the series.
- Tyler Cameron (2019, 2020) – RUMOR
- Alan Bersten (2019) – RUMOR
- Adam Woolard (2021-Present) – It was rumored in January 2021 that Hannah was dating model Adam Woolard. Later, in February 2021, during The Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous Podcast, Matt James also revealed that Hannah had a new boyfriend at that time, without revealing the real identity of him.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- High cheekbones
Hannah has endorsed the following brands –
- Secret Deodorant
- Shalla Wista Studio
- Lou & Company
- Bloom Flower Truck
- Adina’s Jewels
- Mark Edge Jewelry
- Tuskwear Collection
- Beach Riot
- Show Me Your Mumu
- Alo Yoga
- Smile Train
Hannah Brown Favorite Things
- Outfit On The Bachelorette – White dress worn in Scotland
- Song By John Mayer – Split Screen Sadness
- Type Of Berry – Blueberries
- Songs From Taylor Swift‘s Album Lover – The Man, Cruel Summer, Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince
- Southern Saying – Bless your heart
- Curse Word – F**k
Source – AL.com, YouTube
Hannah Brown Facts
- Before starring on The Bachelorette, she worked as an interior decorator with the firm, Gracefully Done in Northport, Alabama.
- Hannah was one of the contestants in season 23 of The Bachelor featuring Colton Underwood. She made it as far as the top 7 before being sent home.
- In September 2019, Hannah participated in Dancing with the Stars (Season 28) with her partner Alan Bersten. She finally won the competition.
- Brown won the title of Miss Alabama USA 2018. She participated in the Miss USA 2018 pageant but she did not place in the competition.
- During the show, she butted heads with contestant Luke Parker for his prudish and judgmental attitude towards s*x. She was lauded by viewers for calling him out on his toxic mentality.
- During season 15 of The Bachelorette, she had s*x with Peter Weber 4 times.
- In November 2019, she received ‘The Competition Contestant of 2019’ award at the People’s Choice Awards for her appearance on The Bachelorette.
- She has struggled with body image since she was a little girl.
- In February 2021, she revealed that she ate only candy on The Bachelorette set in 2019.
- In 2019, for her appearance in The Bachelorette, she won the People’s Choice Award in the category of “The Competition Contestant of 2019”.
- Towards June 2021 end, she had fallen and hurt her neck. The pain had made her feel super nauseous.
- Hannah was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer at the age of 11. She later recovered after undergoing an operation.
Featured Image by Hannah Brown / Instagram