|Mary Lynn Rajskub Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1971|
Mary Lynn Rajskub is an American actress and comedian who is best known for her performance as Chloe O’Brian in the action-drama TV series 24 (2003–2010). She has also played supporting characters in films such as Dude, Where’s My Car? (2000), Sweet Home Alabama (2002), Punch-Drunk Love (2002), Safety Not Guaranteed (2012), and The Kings of Summer (2013). As a stand-up comedian, she has performed shows at venues across the United States and was one-half of the comic duo Girls Guitar Club with Karen Kilgariff.
Mary Lynn Rajskub
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mary graduated in 1989 from Trenton High School in her hometown of Detroit. She then joined the College For Creative Studies in Detroit before getting a transfer to the San Francisco Art Institute from where she graduated with a major in painting.
- Father – Tony Rajskub (Pipefitter)
- Mother – Betty Rajskub (Pharmacy Assistant)
- Siblings – Kathy Rajskub (Sister), Sue Rajskub (Sister)
- Others – Anthony Rajskub (Paternal Grandfather), Francis Rajskub (Paternal Great Grandfather), Theresa Rajskub (Paternal Great Grandmother), Rose Bolak (Paternal Grandmother), Anthony Bolak (Paternal Great Grandfather), Helen Czuchra (Paternal Great Grandmother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mary has dated –
- David Cross (1995-1997) – Mary began dating American comedian and actor David Cross after they had first met on the sets of the sketch comedy TV series Mr. Show. They parted ways after the end of the show’s 2nd season in 1997.
- Jon Brion (1998-2002)
- Duncan Trussell
- Rush Limbaugh (2006)
- Matthew Rolph (2007-2019) – Mary first met personal trainer Matthew Rolph in 2007 after he approached her at the end of one of her stand-up shows. They started dating soon after and their son named Valentine Anthony Rolph was born a few months later, in 2008. The couple got married on August 1, 2009, in an impromptu ceremony in Las Vegas and after almost a decade of wedlock, they filed for divorce in June 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Czech, Polish, and Irish descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Mary has been featured in the commercials for –
- Oldsmobile/VoteStart Something (2000) (Print)
- Yoplait yogurt (2010) (TV)
Mary Lynn Rajskub Facts
- She used to play the clarinet in her high school band.
- Her surname is pronounced as Rice-Cub.
- After she moved to Los Angeles, she used to work as a waitress at a Hard Rock Cafe outlet and as a ticket-checker at the Beverly Center movie theater to earn her livelihood.
- For her work in 24, she was nominated twice (2005,2007) for a Screen Actors Guild Award, in the category of ‘Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series’.
- In 2012, she began hosting the long-running podcast Kickin’ It Mary Lynn Style.
Featured Image by Mary Lynn Rajskub / Instagram