Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Nef has studied theater at Columbia University from 2011 to May 2015.
Actress, model, writer
- Father – Worked in the field of PR.
- Mother – Robin Clebnik (Worked in sales)
- Siblings – Unknown
Hari Nef can be contacted by these agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
It is not known which personalities she has dated until now. But, as per her Twitter tweet in July 2016, she dated a man and has split.
In her freshman year, she had a boyfriend who later appeared in “Project Runway.”
Race / Ethnicity
- Androgynous looks
38-28-38 in or 96.5-71-96.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU)
Hari has appeared in an ad for Agender (unisex clothing store by London-based department store Selfridges) in 2015.
In 2016, she appeared in an advertising campaign for Mansur Gavriel, and H&M.
Best Known For
Being the first openly trans woman to step into modeling and acting.
First Fashion Show
Hari debuted during New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 where she walked for Hood By Air and Eckhaus Latta.
In 2013, Hari was seen in comedy film Hellaware for her role as Cy.
First TV Show
In 2015, Hari appeared in 5 episodes of comedy drama show Transparent for her role as Gittel.
Hari Nef has a lean physique. It can be credited to her careful diet. In her own words (as per Twitter update) –
“My diet is only eating foods that would be smart and kind if they could talk.”
Hari Nef Favorite Things
- Perfume – Maison Margiela Scent
- Favorite Color – The face color when she cries
Source – New Yorker
Hari Nef Facts
- Hari was born in Philadelphia but raised in Newton, Massachusetts.
- Hari has contributed to Adult Magazine as a sex advisor / experience columnist.
- Nef is the first ever openly trans woman to sign with IMG Models in May 2015.
- Hari, being a transgender, is an advocate of the rights and visibility of asexual, gender non-conforming and trans people.
- She smokes cigarettes.
- She is good friends with Laverne Cox.
- She started modeling when she started transitioning her sexuality in 2011.
- Hari was featured in the music video of “There is Nothing Left” by The Drums.
- Her parents got divorced when she was just 2.
- Acting is her first love, not modeling.
- While in school, she used to dye her hair to red, purple, blond with blue zigzags and change clothing styles weekly. She was like a new person every week.
- Academically, she was a good student at school and served as a captain of her school speech team.
- Connect with Hari on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.