|Harvey Guillen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Harvey Guillen is an American actor who is known for his portrayal of Guillermo de la Cruz in What We Do in the Shadows. However, his credits also include Alistair Delgado in Huge (2010), Cousin Blobbin in The Thundermans (2013–2018), George Reyes in Eye Candy (2015), and Benedict Fenwick in The Magicians (2017–2018).
Orange County, California
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – Harvey has a sister.
Harvey is managed by Innovative Artists and Yorn Levine Barnes Krintzman Rubenstein Kohner Endlich & Gellman.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
97 kg or 214 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Harvey has Mexican ancestry.
He sports a messy hairstyle.
He has been featured in commercials for various brands including GEICO and Feeding America.
Harvey Guillen Favorite Things
- Pizza – Ham & Yeezy
- Place To Eat Pizza At – Jon & Vinny’s
- Barber – Manly & Sons on Alvarado
- Film Based in Los Angeles – 500 Days of Summer
- Flea Market – The Rose Bowl
- Place To Enjoy Thai Food – Jitlada
- Gay Bar – Akbar
- Place To Get A Massage – Burke Williams
- Way To Spend Time With His Friends – Disneyland or the beach
- Place To Go Hiking – Griffith Park
- Record and Music Store – Amoeba
- Venue To Attend Music Festivals – The Hollywood Bowl
- Spot To Enjoy Margaritas – 208 Rodeo in Beverly Hills
- Neighborhood to Hangout At – Echo Park
- Coffee Shop – Tierra Mia
Source – LAMag
Harvey Guillen Facts
- He was raised in Orange County, California.
- Harvey was born to Mexican immigrants.
- He decided to adopt the name Harvey because his teachers were unable to pronounce his first name “Javier” properly.
- Harvey made his debut theatrical film appearance as Andy in General Education in 2012, starring Maiara Walsh and Elaine Hendrix to name a few. He has since gone on to be cast in various other films including The Internship, Truth or Dare, Werewolves Within, and I’m Totally Fine.
- In 2023, Harvey was featured as a guest judge on RuPaul‘s Drag Race.
Featured Image By Super Festivals / Flickr / CC BY 2.0