|Hayley Kiyoko Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1991|
Hayley Kiyoko is an American singer, songwriter, musician, dancer, actor, and music video director who started her career in the entertainment industry at a young age. Over the years, she has been cast in several shows and movies like Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins, Jem and the Holograms, Insidious: Chapter 3, XOXO, Becks, Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster, Zeke and Luther, CSI: Cyber, Wizards of Waverly Place, Lemonade Mouth, Blue Lagoon: The Awakening, The Vampire Diaries, Five Points, The Fosters, RuPaul‘s Secret Celebrity Drag Race, Insecure, and Hello, My Name Is Frank. Her work as a musician comprises of extended plays, albums, and tracks such as This Side of Paradise, A Belle to Remember, Citrine, This Side of Paradise, Expectations, What I Need (ft. Kehlani), Rich Youth, One Bad Night, L.O.V.E. Me, Feelings, Sleepovers, and Gravel to Tempo.
Hayley Kiyoko Alcroft
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hayley Kiyoko studied at Agoura High School, from where she graduated in 2009. During her time there, she was appointed “Commissioner of Entertainment” in her sophomore year and “Commissioner of Pep Rallies” in her junior year.
Later, she was accepted into Clive Davis School of Recorded Music at New York University but initially deferred until eventually declining due to career opportunities.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Musician, Music Video Director
- Father – Jamie Alcroft (American comedian and voice actor)
- Mother – Sarah Kawahara (Canadian figure skater and choreographer)
- Siblings – Alysse Alcroft (Sister), Thatcher Alcroft (Brother)
- Others – James Biggerstaf Alcroft (Paternal Grandfather), Virginia May Morgan (Paternal Grandmother), Hideo Kawahara (Maternal Grandfather), May Yada (Maternal Grandmother)
Hayley Kiyoko has been signed with –
- Principato Young Entertainment
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Dance, Pop, Pop-rock, Indie Pop, EDM, Dream Pop, Electropop, Dance-pop, Synth-pop
Vocals, bass guitar, drums, guitar, accordion, autoharp, keyboards, synthesizer
Independent, Empire, Atlantic
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Hayley Kiyoko has dated –
- Nick Palatas – American actor Nick Palatas was RUMORed to be dating Kiyoko in the past.
- Robbie Amell (2008-2009) – Canadian actor Robbie Amell dated Kiyoko from 2008 to 2009.
- Becca Tilley – It was RUMORed that she had been in a relationship with reality television personality Becca Tilley. The couple confirmed their relationship in May 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Hayley is of Canadian, Japanese descent on her mother’s side, while she is of English, Scottish, and Native American descent on her father’s side.
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
4-6 (US) or 34-36 (EU)
Hayley’s shoe size is speculated to be 8 (US).
She has appeared in Slim Jim, GM Onstar, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercials.
Hayley has appeared in Knowledge Ware’s print ad.
Best Known For
Playing Velma Dinkley in the Scooby-Doo! TV movies in 2009 and 2010, as Stella Yamada in the 2011 music drama TV film Lemonade Mouth.
Kiyoko released her first Extended Play (EP) on March 12, 2013, titled A Belle to Remember
Hayley played her role as Velma Dinkley in the 2009 American comedy fantasy and adventure TV film Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins.
First TV Show
In 2007, Hayley guest appeared in Nickelodeon’s Unfabulous for her role as rapping/dancing girl in an episode titled “The Song”.
Hayley Kiyoko Favorite Things
- TV Show – Grey’s Anatomy
- Favorite Place to Shop – Diesel, Neiman Marcus, LF, Zara
Hayley Kiyoko Facts
- “Kiyoko” is her middle name, which she mostly uses as her last name.
- Kiyoko was the President of her own Middle and High School freshman class. Her rank changed as she progressed from freshman year to senior class. After freshman year, her rank changed to Commissioner of Entertainment in sophomore. Then, she was made Commissioner of Pep Rallies in the next class and was finally appointed as school VP in her senior year.
- Hayley was discovered at the age of five, when she went with her friend to a photo shoot, just to support and cheer her.
- She came out to her parents when she was in 6th grade.
- Doing karate, dancing, ice skating, and hiking are her hobbies.
- Kiyoko performed in the 2002 Winter Olympics held in Salt Lake City as an ice skater. The role was choreographed by her mom.
- She is a black belt (highest level) in karate.
- Hayley again performed the role as an ice skater in the 2007 American comedy film Blades of Glory.
- In May 2022, she released the music video of her new song titled For The Girls.
- In July 2022, Hayley released her 2nd album titled Panorama.
- In 2023, Hayley released her debut novel, Girls Like Girls.