Hutton Rudby, North Yorkshire, England
McQueen received her BA Hons degree in PR Marketing and Journalism, where she majored in Broadcast Journalism.
Finally, she studied Media Law.
TV sports presenter and reporter
- Father – Gordon McQueen (football player)
- Mother – Yvonne McQueen
- Siblings – Anna McQueen (Sister) (Works for digital experience creation agency, Delete in Leeds, West Yorkshire)
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
65 kg or 143 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
38-27-36 in or 96.5-68.5-91.5 cm
Best Known For
Anchoring on Sky Sports News, presenting Sky Sports Champions League.
She deals with Sky Sports football programming.
Hayley started working out and taking good care of her health after turning 30 as she saw ill parents of one of her friends and didn’t want to go through the same thing herself.
She is mostly sitting and is on-air up to 3 PM. So, she works out with personal trainer Tony at Bodyworx, which helps her to lose body fat, which accumulates just by sitting all day. Hayley keeps one session in a week with her personal trainer in which she does mostly cardio, but also includes lunges, press-ups, squats, etc. in her workout routine.
Regarding diet, McQueen follows the MyFitnessPal app on her iPhone, which keeps tracking all her calorie intake. She is a foodie and has a sweet tooth. So, she enjoys eating anything sweet like chocolates, cake, desserts, cupcakes, etc.
Hayley McQueen Facts
- She is an RTS (Royal Television Society) award-winning producer.
- As per her Twitter profile, “Tackling football in heels”.
- She believes Lionel Messi is the most marketable athlete in the world.
- Before 1994, she resided in Hong Kong and Scotland.
- She started her television career by working as a runner and production assistant for Richard and Judy.
- In her career, Hayley has worked with Middlesbrough’s Boro TV, Fox Sports, Sky Television, MUTV, Al Jazeera Sports, and others.
- She is a key contributor to twentyfour7 Football magazine. Hayley has so many published interviews in the magazines with the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson, Roberto Martinez, Steven Gerrard, Paul and Tom Ince, and many others.
- The most emotional and biggest news she had ever broken was about the death of Welsh footballer Gary Speed.