|Hiba Bukhari Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hiba Bukhari is a Pakistani actress who is known for her television roles such as Seemal in Thori Si Wafa, Maliha in Teri Meri Jodi, Roshni Wajahat Ali in Ramz-e-Ishq, Saiqa in Choti Si Zindagi, Momina in Haara Dil, Bano in Bholi Bano, and Zunaira in Tarap.
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Hiba Bukhari attended Jinnah Government College located in the suburb of Nazimabad and received her F.Sc. She also got enrolled at St. Joseph’s College for Women and has a Bachelor’s in Commerce.
Actress, Former Receptionist
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Hiba Bukhari is of Sindhi descent.
Through social media, Hiba Bukhari has either endorsed or promoted several brands like Azure, Girls Closet By S&R, Slimming world by Aisha Farooq, and purple A.
Hiba Bukhari Facts
- Before embarking on a career in the entertainment industry, she used to work as a receptionist.
- She was offered a modeling job after which she eventually started acting.
- Hiba Bukhari made her TV show debut by playing the role of Maliha in the family romantic comedy-drama show, Teri Meri Jodi, in 2015.
- She was cast as Bano, a simple and innocent girl living with her Nani and Mamu after the demise of her parents, in the family drama television show, Bholi Bano, in 2017. She co-starred in the show alongside Syed Jibran and Namrah Shahid.
- For her performance as Seemal in Thori Si Wafa, she received the Hum Award for “Best Soap Actress”.
- In 2019, Hiba Bukhari appeared as Roshni Wajahat Ali in the romantic drama television series, Ramz-e-Ishq, in which her co-stars included Mikaal Zulfiqar and Kiran Haq.
Featured Image by Hiba Bukhari / Instagram