|Marta Aledo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1978|
Marta Aledo is a Spanish actress, director, and writer. She is best known for her roles in TV series such as Águila Roja (2009-2013) as Estuarda, Vis a vis (2015-2019) as Teresa “Tere” González, and Élite (2019) as Victoria Pando.
Marta González de Aledo
She studied Audiovisual Communication at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in Madrid, Spain. She also attended interpretation and dance courses during her time there.
Actress, Writer, Director
- Mother – Annie Pinto
Marta Aledo is represented by Hey Man Fernandez (Talent Agent, Manager) in Madrid, Spain.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marta Aledo has a child.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ and ‘Sunkissed Brown’ in the past.
Marta Aledo has supported organizations such as Banco De Alimentos De Madrid and has donated money to the Hospital Príncipe de Asturias.
Marta Aledo Favorite Things
- Shoes – Converse
- Fruit – Cherry
- TV Series – The Terror, Chernobyl (2019)
- Actors – Jared Harris, Tobias Menzies
- Film Director – Stanley Donen
- Quote – “There are things locked behind the walls that cannot change because nobody hears them.”
Marta Aledo Facts
- She made her acting debut in 1997 with a role in TV series Al salir de clase and in the action, crime, comedy movie Airbag.
- A drama movie she wrote and directed titled Seattle (2018) won the Audience Award for “Best Spanish Fiction Short” at the 50th Documentary Film Festival of Cádiz.
- Marta wrote and rewrote Seattle multiple times and she couldn’t understand why it didn’t work. One morning she started talking to a pilot in real life, and it sparked the idea that her characters should be on a plane together and it simply ‘clicked’.
- She has thanked actress Nuria Herrero for helping her perfect the script for Seattle. Her improvisations during rehearsals as well as the written word vastly improved upon what Marta initially planned.
- She doesn’t think Seattle would’ve made a good TV series and liked it better as a short movie.
- Marta cannot pick between directing and acting because she has felt comfort, happiness, and fulfillment but also anxiety doing both, depending on the project.
- Filming sequence shots drives her crazy.
- She prefers short movies that are approximately 15 minutes in length.
- The best piece of advice she has been given is to play a favorite game with a favorite friend.
- Marta has a Labrador dog.
- She would have been a diehard fan of the TV series Vis a Vis (2015-2019) even if she wasn’t cast.
- She considers her friend, photographer Sofia Torroja, one of the most beautiful women in the world.
- Marta is a big fan of the TV series Game of Thrones (2011-2019) and thought it had “just” the perfect ending to the 8th season.
Featured Image by Marta Aledo / Instagram