|Hina Rabbani Khar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1977|
Hina Rabbani Khar is a Pakistani politician who began serving as the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs on April 19, 2022. In July 2011, she began serving as the Foreign Minister of Pakistan at the age of 33, making her the youngest person and the first woman in history to hold the position.
Hina Rabbani Khar
Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
Hina attained a BSc (with honors) in Economics from the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) in 1999. Subsequently, she went on to study at the University of Massachusetts Amherst‘s Isenberg School of Management, graduating with an MSc in Business Management in 2002.
- Father – Ghulam Noor Rabbani Khar (Powerful Feudal Landlord, Politician)
- Mother – Sumaira Rabani Khar
- Others – Ghulam Mustafa Khar (Paternal Uncle) (Former Governor and Chief Minister of Punjab)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hina has dated –
- Feroze Gulzar (1999-Present) – Hina tied the knot with Feroze Gulzar Ahmed in 1999, with whom she has two daughters, Annaya and Dina.
Race / Ethnicity
Hina is of Muslim Jat descent.
Hina Rabbani Khar Facts
- She is the co-owner of the Polo Lounge chain of restaurants.
- Hina is a member of the influential feudal family in Muzaffargarh.
- She was elected as a member of the National Assembly, representing the NA-177 (Muzaffargarh-II) constituency in Punjab at the 2002 general elections.
- From 2008 until 2013, Hina served as a high-ranking official of the Central Executive Committee of the Pakistan Peoples Party.
- She is considered to be amongst some of the most stylish women politicians in Asia.
Featured Image By Hina Rabbani Khar / Instagram