|Hope Beel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 13, 1989|
Hope Beel is an American fitness model, nutrition coach, and social media personality who is best known for uploading her stunning pictures on Instagram as well as for maintaining a well-toned body by working out on a regular basis. Moreover, she has also amassed a huge social media fan base as she enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 30k followers on Twitter, and more than 10k subscribers on YouTube.
Texarkana, Bowie County, Texas, United States
Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, United States
Hope Beel studied at the University of North Texas and graduated with a degree in Fashion Merchandising.
Fitness Model, Nutrition Coach, Social Media Personality
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hope Beel has dated –
- Justin Martin (2011-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Stunning body
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of FashionNova, ANDI BAGUS, TOXIC BEACH HOUSE, Nike, Monday Swimwear, PrettyLittleThing, BOUTINE Los Angeles, S O M E R F I E L D S W I M, Clear Smiles, BANG ENERGY, and many others.
Hope Beel Facts
- She was raised in Texarkana, Bowie County, Texas.
- Hope Beel has been homecoming queen.
- While she was in her younger years, her family was not rich and she has said that she grew up in a poor household which further motivated her to pursue her dreams even more strongly.
- Hope Beel shifted from Texarkana to Dallas in 2007.
- She has always been into sports and growing up, she used to run tracks and did cheerleading as well.
- Hope Beel joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on August 27, 2012.
- She first took part in an NPC Bikini competition in the year 2013 and that’s basically how her journey in fitness modeling got a kickstart. That was also when she got inclined towards the fashion industry.
- She has also launched her health guide named ‘Top Shelf Nutrition’.
- She has a cat as well as a dog.
- Hope Beel has said that her mother has been her role model ever since she was a little girl. She has also confessed that although her mother made a lot of mistakes in her own life, all those mistakes have made Hope gain a better perspective at things and have taught her to be positive about whatever life brings her way.
- She loves watching reality TV shows.
- Hope has always been enthusiastic about eating healthy and maintaining an active routine.
- Before Hope Beel started lifting weights in the gym, she was a little scared of all that because she did not want to become manly or bulky. However, she eventually fell in love with weight training.
- She likes donuts, red wine, and chips and queso.
Featured Image by Hope Beel / Instagram