|Hrishitaa Bhatt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1981|
Hrishitaa Bhatt is an Indian actress and model who is widely recognized for having starred in several films like Haasil (2003). She has also been featured in various web series including the Bengali language program Lalbazaar (2020). Hrishitaa has amassed more than 530k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She attended Mithibai College. She also went to Trinity College, London, and has taken Jazz lessons from choreographer Shiamak Davar.
She has been represented by Digital Sukoon.
5 ft 5 in or 165.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Anand Tiwari (2017-Present) – On March 4, 2017, she tied the knot with United Nations diplomat Anand Tiwari, in a private ceremony in Delhi.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- High cheekbones
- Large and expressive eyes
She has appeared in commercials for many brands such as Liril.
Hrishitaa Bhatt Favorite Things
- Beverage – Coffee
Source – Instagram
Hrishitaa Bhatt Facts
- She was born into a Bengali-speaking family. She was raised in Mumbai in India.
- Hrishitaa has trained in Kathak and Indian classical music. She used to take dance lessons as a kid and has always been athletic, having aspired in staying fit from her school days.
- Hrishitaa has been fluent in Hindi, English, and Bengali.
- She has revealed that she has felt that it was destiny that made her a star, as she had never thought that she would end up as an actor in movies. She had always been a people person while she was studying in school as well as in college.
- Bhatt has recalled that she had wanted to be a pilot, but following the completion of her education, her getting selected for the Liril advertising campaign and subsequent popularity after she became known as the Liril girl with the cute smile, got her motivated to try acting.
- Hrishitaa has recollected that she could have easily signed many movies when she began getting offers in her youth but she had given priority to completing her studies as she was keen on becoming a graduate in order to become independent. She had kickstarted her career in acting by doing only a few films, having preferred to keep her enthusiasm alive. She has been satisfied that she had been selective and done only a handful of projects initially as that gave her the scope to evolve and grow as an actress.
- Hrishitaa has believed that love is understood by the one receiving it and more importantly, by the one giving it who does not expect anything in return.
- Hrishitaa has admitted that after marriage, she became calmer and more balanced than she had been earlier. She has felt blessed and loved the feeling to have someone in her life to compliment her in both her good and bad times.
- She has stated that she has been a workaholic and has never restricted herself to one craft. Along with acting and modeling, she relished co-producing a film in 2011. She has also liked keeping busy by doing activities such as dancing.
Featured Image by Hrishitaa Bhatt / Instagram