|Ian Eastwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ian Eastwood is a dancer, choreographer, and director best known for his breathtaking dance moves. He has choreographed various songs of artists like Justin Bieber, Zendaya, Shannon, and Childish Gambino. He has over a million followers on Instagram and more than 900k subscribers on YouTube.
Ian Anthony Eastwood
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Ian divides his time between Chicago, Illinois and Los Angeles, California, United States.
Soon after graduating high school, Ian started focusing on his dance and began pursuing it as a career.
Dancer, Choreographer, Director
- Father – Peter Eastwood
- Mother – Julia Eastwood
Ian is represented by Young Lions.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ian Eastwood has dated –
- Megan Batoon (2014-2016) – Ian started dating dancer Megan Batoon in 2014 but after being together for almost 2 years, the couple parted ways in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cleft chin
- Often keeps shoulder-length hair
Ian has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Journey Shoes
- Adidas Originals
Best Known For
- Being a choreographer and posting dance videos on his YouTube channel
- Having been featured on the reality TV series America’s Best Dance Crew and NBC’s show World of Dance
Ian made his first film appearance as a cameraman in the musical drama movie Breaking Through in 2015.
First TV Show
Ian made his TV show debut in the 7th season of MTV’s dance reality series America’s Best Dance Crew in 2012. He performed as the part of the group named Mos Wanted Crew.
Being a dancer, Ian doesn’t require to indulge in any specifically grueling workout regime as his dance practices help him stay healthy and in the best physique.
Ian Eastwood Favorite Things
Source – Complex
Ian Eastwood Facts
- Ian understood the concepts like symmetry and contrast at a very young age.
- Growing up, he discovered that he was good at drawing but was not very passionate about it.
- He was also into baseball but that interest did not last long after he started dancing at the age of 10.
- As a kid, Ian, along with his friend, used to perform on a routine of NSYNC and after watching that, his parents decided to make him join dance classes.
- The first day of his first dance class was Halloween and he was taught the choreography of Thriller by Michael Jackson. After this experience, he realized that he wanted to keep on dancing for the rest of his life.
- He later began his dance training at a local studio but he outgrew it soon and then went on to ‘Giordano’s Dance’ in Evanston, Illinois and began training in jazz, hip-hop, and a little bit ballet.
- While continuing with Giordano’s Dance, Ian also joined a convention called Monsters Of Hip Hop.
- Later, he found out about YouTube and made his first video for YouTube at the age of 13.
- He soon started gaining popularity and also started getting contacted for dance lessons. So, he eventually started teaching at the age of 16.
- He also co-founded a dance company called Young Lions along with his parents. It represents the youth with a passion for dancing. The brand also has a clothing line and holds touring dance workshops.
- He then moved to California where he realized that his another passion was ‘film direction’.
- Along the way, he also joined a dance group called Mos Wanted Crew and participated in MTV’s show America’s Best Dancing Crew.
- He has also made appearances in many music videos including Justin Bieber‘s Beauty And The Beat and No Pressure, Zendaya‘s Neverland, and Childish Gambino’s (aka Donald Glover’s) Sober.
- Visit his official website @ ian-eastwood.com.
Featured Image by Sean Lew / Instagram