|Ilira Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1994|
Ilira is a Swiss singer and songwriter who has released a number of tracks such as Whisper My Name, Get Off My D!ck, Fading, Extra Fr!es, Royalty, and Do It Yourself.
Brienz, Bern, Switzerland
- Sibling – Gresa (Sister)
Ilira is managed by –
- Stephan von Gumpert
- Der Bomber der Herzen
Pop, Dance Pop
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Ilira has Kosovo-Albanian roots on her father’s side and is of Albanian descent on her mother’s side.
- Charming personality
- Pouty lips
- Pierced ears
- She was in elementary school when she started performing.
- Previously, Ilira was a member of a band named The Colors and they competed in the show Die grosse Entscheidungs Show, the pre-selection show for the Eurovision Song Contest 2011.
- In 2018, she released the song Fading (with Alle Farben) and it was ranked at number #16 in the GfK Entertainment Charts as well as Ö3 Austria Top 40 chart and was placed at number #17 in the Swiss Hitparade chart.
- Her other song, Get Off My D!ck, came out in 2018 and entered the Spotify “Viral Top 50” in the U.S.
- In 2019, Ilira was nominated for the MTV Europe Music Award in the “Best Swiss Act” category.
- She made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the documentary news talk-show, Volle Kanne, in March 2020.
- Ilira has worked as a featured artist on a couple of songs by musician Jumpa and some of those songs are Wasted, Ain’t Growing Up, Afterglow, and Level Up.
Featured Image by Valentin Giebel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0