Imogen Gay Poots
Hammersmith, London, England
Imogen attended Bute House Preparatory School for Girls in Brook Green. Later, she was enrolled into Queen’s Gate School in South Kensington. Finally, she took admission in Latymer Upper School in Hammersmith.
In 2008, she was accepted into Courtauld Institute of Art after she won three A grades at A-level.
- Father – Trevor Poots (Current affairs television producer from Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Mother – Fiona Goodall (Journalist and voluntary worker from Bolton, Greater Manchester, England)
- Siblings – Alex Poots (Older Brother) (Model)
She is signed to Select Model Management.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Imogen Poots dated –
- Anton Yelchin (2010) – Imogen Poots had a fling with American actor Anton Yelchin in 2010. They first met while filming the 3D comedy horror film Fright Night in 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
Striking blue eyes
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
She has participated in the advertising campaigns of Chloe fragrance, H&M, and Marni.
Best Known For
Playing Tammy Harris in the 2007 British-Spanish sci-fi horror film 28 Weeks Later.
Imogen appeared in 2006 American-German action thriller film V for Vendetta for her role as Young Valerie. It was a non-speaking role.
First TV Show
In 2004, she appeared in a BBC One’s medical drama television series Casualty for her role as Alice Thornton in an episode titled “Love Bites”.
Imogen Poots Facts
- Imogen was born in London’s Queen Charlotte’s and Chelsea Hospital.
- “Poots” is a surname of Dutch origin.
- Imogen initially desired to become a veterinarian but dropped the idea after she found herself hard to stand during surgery and even fainted at the sight.
- She was born in Hammersmith but raised in Chiswick in London.
- Poots was a member of the Young Blood Theatre Company.
- Matthew Beard and Aaron Taylor-Johnson are her good friends.
- She has never received formal training as an actress.
- Imogen’s first brand endorsement was of Chloe in 2011.
- She has played the role as Julia Bonet in the 2014 film Need for Speed.
- She has Scottish and English ancestry on her mother’s side.