|Ira Trivedi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Feature||Lean physique|
Ira Trivedi is an Indian writer, yoga teacher, and columnist who is best known for the publishing of her books India in Love: Marriage and Sexuality in the 21st Century (2014), What Would You Do to Save the World? (2006), and There’s No Love on Wall Street (2011). Besides that, she is also notably known as a yoga teacher and her indulgence with Prakriti Shakti. She has a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
She was born in 1988.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
New Delhi, India
Ira had attained a degree in Economics from the distinguished Wellesley College in Wellesley, Massachusetts in 2006. Later, she attended Columbia University, where she completed her MBA.
Yoga Teacher, Writer, Columnist
- Father – Vishwapati Trivedi (IAS Officer)
- Others – Vidya Charan Shukla (Former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh)
Ira prefers to represent herself.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean and long arms
- Long hair
- Oval face shape
Through her social media, Ira has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Prakriti Shakti.
Ira Trivedi Facts
- She was raised in Lucknow and later moved to Massachusetts in order to pursue her further studies.
- Ira was born into a prominent family. Her father was the 1977 batch of IAS officer in Madhya Pradesh. She is the granddaughter of Vidya Charan Shukla who was the first chief minister of Madhya Pradesh and a prominent leader of the National Congress Party.
- In the past, she had founded the “Namami Yoga Foundation” in yoga with the scope of helping adults and children incorporate into their everyday lives.
- As a columnist, she writes for Deccan Chronicles and The Telegraph which is typically based on gender and culture-related topics in India. Besides that, she speaks on news channels and also gives speeches internationally on topics concerning women and youth.
- Ira is often said to be the controversial kind of person and was bombarded with hate comments by Twitteratis for her statement on the consumption of beef. She has also been accused of posting Anti-Hindu tweets. The controversy got her fired from Doordarshan.
- Until the end of 2019, she had published 9 books of which 3 of them were India in Love: Marriage and Sexuality in the 21st Century (2014), What Would You Do to Save the World? (2006), and There’s No Love on Wall Street (2011).
- Ira was awarded the Devi Award for “dynamism and innovation” in 2015. On the other hand, she was also given the UK Media Award for “the best investigative article dealing with bride trafficking in India.”
- Ira was considered to be amongst BBC’s “100 most influential women in the world” in 2017.
- She is very passionate about development and traveling.
- Ira considers former first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton to be her role model.
- To her beauty is something that “penetrates deeper than the above.”
Featured Image By Ira Trivedi / Instagram