|Iris Egbers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1992|
Iris Egbers is a Dutch model who has walked the ramps for industry giants like Haider Ackermann, Monique Lhuillier, Mango, Versace, Victoria Beckham, Banana Republic, Vera Wang, Just Cavalli, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Blumarine, Massimo Rebecchi, D&G, Gucci, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Max Mara, Theory, Prabal Gurung, Christian Dior, Topshop, and Hermès. She is also a profound painter who takes inspiration from Abstract Expressionism.
Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands
New York City, New York, United States
The information about Iris Egbers’ academic qualifications is unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Iris Egbers is managed by –
- Paparazzi Model Management – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Munich Models – Munich
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iris Egbers has been in a relationship with an event designer who has worked at The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled facial attributes
38 (EU) or 7.5 (US) or 5 (UK)
Iris Egbers has done endorsement work for brands like Jil Sander and Galliano by John Galliano.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several designers and brands like Antonio Marras, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Kanye West, Pedro Lourenco, Haider Ackermann, Monique Lhuillier, Mango, Versace, Victoria Beckham, Banana Republic, Vera Wang, Just Cavalli, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Blumarine, Massimo Rebecchi, D&G, Gucci, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Max Mara, Theory, Prabal Gurung, Christian Dior, Topshop, and Hermès
- Having been featured in various editorials for the likes of Dazed & Confused, W Magazine, V Magazine, Vogue Italy, Inside Out, Numéro Tokyo, Mixte, Vogue Netherlands, Vogue UK, British Vogue, Vogue Portugal, 10 Magazine, Elle Netherlands, Elle Bulgaria, Grazie Italy, Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong, Surface Magazine, Glamour Spain, Harper’s Bazaar Germany, and Marie Claire Netherlands
- Getting featured on the covers of various magazines like Glamcult (February 2011), Avant Garde (August 2011), and Vogue Portugal (March 2013)
First Fashion Show
She made her fashion show debut at the Calvin Klein S/S 11 Show in 2010.
First TV Show
Iris Egbers made her first TV show appearance as herself in the series, RTL Boulevard, in 2010.
To maintain her physical and mental health, Iris practices meditation on a regular basis.
Iris Egbers Favorite Things
- Some Of Her Favorite Fashion Shows – Calvin Klein in New York, Gucci in Milan, Chanel in Paris
- Painters – Franz Kline, Willem de Kooning, Arshile Gorky, Rothko, Pollock, Helen Frankenthaler, Joan Mitchell, Grace Hartigan, Lee Krasner, Mary Abbott, Cy Twombly
- Galleries To Visit In New York – David Zwirner, Hauser and Wirth, Lisson Gallery, Pace gallery, 47 canal, Gagosian, Marlborough Contemporary, Postmasters Gallery
Source – WWD, LeeMathews.com
Iris Egbers Facts
- To recover from the fashion season, she takes refuge in sleeping.
- Growing up, she wanted to become a makeup artist.
- After almost every fashion week, she tries to go home and spend some time with her family.
- Her painting style is influenced by Abstract Expressionism.
- When she came to New York for the very first time for some modeling project, she fell in love with the lively city right away.
- She had an inclination for painting ever since she was a child. Her parents also used to take her and her brother to various museums which effectively exposed the child to the intricacies of painting.
- She is majorly inspired by female artist Georgia O’keeffe.
- She is friends with Patricia Van Der Vliet, Mirte Maas, Lisanne de Jong, Nimue Smit, Anna de Rijk, and Janice Alida.
- She also enjoys reading.
- Visit her official website @ irisegbers.com.
- Follow Iris Egbers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Iris Egbers / Instagram