|Iris Law Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 2000|
Iris Law is a British high fashion model who has appeared on the covers of international magazines such as ES, Vogue, and Style; and has been featured in the advertisement campaigns for major clothing and fashion brands. She is also known as the daughter of famed British actors Jude Law and Sadie Frost.
Iris Tallulah Elizabeth Law
Primrose Hill, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Iris is a high school graduate and had completed her high schooling in 2019.
- Father – Jude Law (Actor, Film Producer, Director)
- Mother – Sadie Frost (Actress, Producer, Designer, Former Model)
- Siblings – Rafferty Law (Older Brother) (Model, Musician, DJ, Entrepreneur), Rudy Law (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Peter Robert Law a.k.a. Sir Taggalot (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Headmaster, Actor, Runs a drama school in France), Margaret “Maggie” Anne (née Heyworth) (Paternal Grandmother) (Former Teacher, Settled in Vaudelnay France to teach drama & theatre), Natasha Law (Paternal Aunt) (Painter and Graphic Designer), Sophia Law (Younger Half-sister, Jude’s daughter with model Samantha Burke), Ada Law (Younger Half-sister, Jude’s daughter with singer Catherine Harding), David Vaughan (Maternal Grandfather) (Psychedelic Artist who worked for The Beatles), Mary Davidson (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress), Holly Davidson (Maternal Step-Aunt) (Actress), Jade Davidson (Maternal Step-Aunt) (Actress), Jessi Frost (Maternal Step-Aunt) (Primary School Teacher), Gabriel Jupiter Vaughan (Maternal Step-Uncle), Tobias “Toby” Vaughan (Maternal Step-Uncle), Sunshine Purple Tara Velvet (Maternal Step-Aunt), Finlay Munro Kemp (Older Half-Brother) (Musician, Sadie’s son from first marriage to musician Gary Kemp), Andrea Natasha Law (Paternal Aunt) (Painter & Graphic Designer), Phillipa Coan (Step-Mother), Emily Florence Ethel Tagg (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Eric Phillip Law (Paternal Great-Grandfather)
She is represented by –
- IMG Models (Worldwide), New York City, New York, United States
- Tess Management, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iris has dated –
- Kelvin Bueno (2017)
- Jyrrel Roberts (2018-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English and Scottish descent on her father’s side and has English ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Radiant face
- Has a mole on her right cheek
- Short, neck-length hair
- Petite frame
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
As a model, Iris has appeared in campaigns for brands such as –
- Crocodile Clothing
- Illustrated People
- Violetta Fancies You
- Miu Miu resort
Iris Law Favorite Things
- Skincare Brands – Chanel, Caudalie, 001 London
- Fragrances – Diptyque candles, Vanilla
- Fictional Character – Ponyo (a goldfish princess from the 2008 fantasy Japanese film Ponyo on the Cliff)
- Fashion/Clothing Brands – Ghost, Dr. Martens, Adidas, Gucci
- Singers – Amy Winehouse, David Bowie
- Music Band – Blondie
- Beverages – Turmeric Tea, Ginger Tea, Warm Water with Lemon
- Travel Destination – Japan
- Color – Red
Iris Law Facts
- She had suffered from cystic acne for years and after receiving different treatments from multiple doctors, she decided to rely on completely natural products for her skincare as some of the treatments caused her mood swings and depression.
- In an interview, she revealed that her skin-care includes a more oil-heavy routine during the winters and a lighter face mask routine in the summers.
- She is a germaphobe and involuntarily uses wipes and moisturizers.
- Iris is also a vocal advocate against the excessive use of chemicals in the fashion and beauty industries and often speaks about sustainability and efforts towards the exploration of more ethical practices in these industries. While in the last year of school, she wrote an essay on this topic that had caused her to focus on these aspects of the beauty and skincare industries. Since then, she has tried to concoct natural dyes to pursue more ethical and sustainable practices in makeup products.
- Iris is also a passionate photographer and painter and often displays these skills on her Instagram page.
- Iris was a bridesmaid at her godmother and supermodel Kate Moss‘s 2011 wedding to Jamie Hince.
Featured Image by Iris Law / Instagram