|Isabel Durant Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1991|
Isabel Durant is an Australian actress, dancer, photographer, and model who is known for having been cast in a couple of roles in films and shows such as Grace Whitney in Dance Academy, Ondina in Mako: Island of Secrets, Emma in Reef Doctors, and Kelly in This is Us. Apart from that, she has also earned a decent fan base on social media and enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Isabel Durant studied at Loreto Kirribilli, an independent Roman Catholic comprehensive single-s*x primary and secondary day school for girls, located in Kirribilli, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Actress, Dancer, Model, Photographer
Isabel Durant is represented by –
- Mark Morrissey and Associates, Artist Management Company, Rosebery, New South Wales, Australia
- Silver Lining Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- IMG Talent
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isabel Durant has dated –
- Danny – She has been in a relationship with an artist named Danny and the duo got engaged in December 2019 and she revealed the news by sharing their selfie on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Pierced ears
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Alice McCall, Luxe Vegan Handbags + Wallets, Hourglass Cosmetics, Holly Ryan Jewellery, Electric Collective, Jewelz By Jewelia, and several others.
Isabel Durant Facts
- When she was around 15 years old, she started dancing seriously.
- She made her first film appearance as Miss Elizabeth’s Dance Troupe in the mockumentary comedy film, Razzle Dazzle: A Journey into Dance, in 2007. Directed by Darren Ashton, the film starred Taylor Anthony, Kerry Armstrong, Anastasia Bertinshaw, and Roy Billing.
- Isabel Durant appeared as a contestant in the 3rd installment of the Australian version of the American reality dance competition show, So You Think You Can Dance Australia, in 2010 and wrapped up her journey on the show as one of the Top 20 finalists.
- From 2012 to 2013, she starred as Grace Whitney in the teen-oriented television drama series, Dance Academy, which also starred Xenia Goodwin, Alicia Banit, Dena Kaplan, Tom Green, Jordan Rodrigues, Thomas Lacey, Tim Pocock, Keiynan Lonsdale, and Tara Morice. The show has won many awards and nominations including the 2011 International Emmy Award, 2010 Australian Directors Guild Award, 2011 Hugo Television Award, 2011 Seoul International Drama Award, and 2011 TV Week Logie Award.
- In 2015, Isabel Durant was cast in the lead role of Ondina, a mermaid who works to remove Zac’s powers, in the teen drama fantasy television show, Mako: Island of Secrets, whose lead cast also included actors Lucy Fry, Ivy Latimer, Amy Ruffle, Chai Romruen, Allie Bertram, Gemma Forsyth, Alex Cubis, and Linda Ngo.
- She enjoys photography.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0