|Isabella Barrett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 2, 2006|
Isabella Barrett is an American child beauty queen who is known for her appearance on the reality show Toddlers & Tiaras. Other than that, she is also known to be the millionaire kid who founded the brand Glitzy Girl with her mother Susanna.
Rhode Island, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Reality Star, Model, Actress, Entrepreneur, Singer
- Father – Tony Barrett
- Mother – Susanna Barrett
- Siblings – Victoria Barrett (Older Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite physique
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Isabella has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Chanel and boohoo.
Isabella Barrett Facts
- In 2012, she won the beauty contest Little Miss America.
- She is close friends with actress and reality star Eden Wood.
- Her mother Susanna is also a well-known beauty pageant titleholder who has won a total of 55 crowns and 85 titles.
- According to The Sun, Isabella wanted to be a teacher in her adulthood.
- Isabella was only 6 years old when she became a millionaire.
- She owns a fashion clothing line Bound By the Crown Couture.
- Isabella has walked the runway at the New York Fashion Week on many occasions.
- Isabella has released a number of singles including LOL (feat. Eden Wood), I Am Just a Kid ” I Want To Have Fun”, and Pop Star Empire.
- She has a self-titled YouTube channel that was started on February 14, 2011.
Featured Image By Isabella Barrett / Instagram