New York City, New York, United States
Violetta Komyshan went to the public school in Manhattan in New York City. She later got enrolled at the Fiorello H. LaGuardia Performing Arts High School in New York City. She trained to be a ballerina at LaGuardia and graduated in June 2014.
She has also taken classes at Marymount Manhattan College, where she had auditioned in March 2014.
- Father – Her father is from Russia.
- Mother – Her mother is from Ukraine.
- Siblings – Suzana Komyshan (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Violetta has dated –
- Ansel Elgort (2012-2014; 2015-Present) – Violetta first met actor Ansel Elgort while they were both studying at the LaGuardia Performing Arts High School. They started dating soon after. After dating for nearly two years, they broke up in August 2014. Ansel’s busy schedule was to blame. As his career was taking off, he was finding a little time to spend with his lady love. By February 2015, they had got back together. They made their reconciliation public by attending a series of red carpet events. Also, to shield their relationship from the spotlight, Ansel deleted all their pictures from his social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6 (US) or 36.5 (EU).
Violetta has appeared in a promotional video for Amanda Uprichard Spring 2013 collection along with her boyfriend Ansel Elgort.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Being in a relationship with American actor, Ansel Elgort, who is well known for playing the main role in the romantic drama movie, The Fault in Our Stars (2014).
In 2017, Violetta debuted in drama thriller, Billionaire Boys Club as a pink lady. Her partner Ansel Elgort was cast in a main role in the movie.
First TV Show
Violetta hasn’t acted in a TV show yet.
Violetta’s long time involvement in ballet has helped her build a solid base for a healthy and active lifestyle. Her countless ballet practice and performance sessions give her intense cardio workout and tones her muscles up.
She also regularly hits the gym, where she performs her ballet-based workouts.
She is also a big fan of yoga, which helps her with mental and emotional wellbeing too.
When it comes to diet, she steadfastly avoids eating red meat. For her protein intake, she relies on eggs. Also, she is crazy about seafood.
On the whole, she likes to maintain a balance between all nutrients. Also, she believes that a healthy breakfast is a must.
Violetta Komshan Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Violetta Komyshan Facts
- She started taking ballet classes at the age of 9. As she was small and very flexible, her family members were interested in getting her to join ballet from a very early age.
- While growing up, she wanted to become an astronaut or a flight attendant. She later realized that she was afraid of flying and decided to make a career out of ballet.
- When she was 4 years old, her parents got divorced, which led to her moving to Ukraine to live with her mother’s family. She had to stay in Ukraine for a year before moving back to New York.
- She isn’t on social media.