|Isabella Gomez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1998|
Isabella Gomez is a Colombian actress who has appeared in the Netflix series One Day at a Time. Before appearing on this Netflix series, she also guest appeared on Modern Family in 2016. In 2014, she appeared in 7 episodes of Matador. She started her career by appearing in commercials.
Stevenson Ranch, Santa Clarita Valley, California, U.S.
Isabella completed her high school education in Orlando, Florida after which she relocated to Los Angeles with her family in 2015.
Outside her classes in school, she trained at the Lisa Maile Acting and Modeling School where she took every course possible.
She also trained extensively in the care of acting coach Kia Riddick-Taylor based in Orlando, Florida.
- Father – Sergio Gomez (Lawyer)
- Mother – Eliana Mejia Velásquez (Veterinary Doctor)
- Siblings – She is the only child.
- Doyle Rice, Talent Manager & Owner of Royle Dice
- The Osbrink Agency, North Hollywood
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
In January 2015, Isabella posted a cropped picture kissing an unknown guy wishing him ‘happy birthday’ and addressing him as her secret boyfriend in the caption.
However, throughout 2016 and 2017, the actress implied through her posts that she was single and has not shared any more details of her personal life ever since.
Race / Ethnicity
She is Colombian / Latin American.
- Deep set eyes with thick and arched eyebrows
- Symmetrically full lips
- Lean but curvaceous figure
- A small mole above her right upper lip
- She worked on several commercials as a child in Colombia.
- She did minor local advertising work in Orlando, Florida during her teens for brands such as:
- Friendly’s restaurant chain
- Publix supermarket
- Universal Studios
She booked a print ad for Coke in her freshman year of high school when she visited Los Angeles for 7 weeks to participate in their pilot season (2014).
Her religious beliefs are not confirmed.
There is a high probability that her family subscribes to Catholicism since
- It is the faith of 70 percent Colombian population
- Catholicism was a dominant background theme of her Netflix show, One Day at a Time that describes the lives of a Latin American family.
Best Known For
Having played a nerdy LGBTQ character named Elena Alvarez in Netflix original series called One Day at a Time that won massive fan following for its progressive storyline.
She has not been cast in any feature film role yet.
First TV Show
A recurring role as Cristina Sandoval in 7 episodes of action-drama series Matador in 2014.
Working out is clearly an important part of Isabella’s routine because she frequently posts gym selfies and pictures in beachwear on social media, but exact details about her diet and training are not known.
Isabella Gomez Favorite Things
Isabella Gomez Facts
- Although she grew up an only child, Isabella was always surrounded by older kids and adults that predisposed her to have an outgoing personality.
- Since she loved attention without showcasing overt arrogance or vanity, Isabella claimed to make friends wherever she went from school to waiting rooms.
- Isabella firmly told her parents she wanted to act at the age of 6. Her mother had a friend in the TV industry to get her involved in commercial assignments in Colombia.
- At the age of 6, she hosted a 2 and a half hours long ceremony to mark the launch of a government-issued program.
- Isabella moved to Orlando, Florida with her parents at the age of 10 where she faced a massive language barrier and worked hard to get rid of her accent.
- She is extremely conscious of the amount of poverty in her home country and hopes to be economically sound enough someday to make a contribution to alleviate that problem.
- Isabella can barely go through a few hours without getting back online on Twitter and Instagram.
- To find out more about the actress, follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Isabella Gomez / Instagram