Isac Elliot Lundén
Singer, songwriter, actor
- Father – Fredrik “Fredi” Lundén (The Capital Beat band’s frontman)
- Mother – Linda Hemming
- Siblings – Ava Lundén (Younger Sister)
His dad Fredrik Lundén manages Isac.
Sony Music Entertainment, RCA Records
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Isac has not publicly dated anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Swedish as well as Finnish ancestry.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Tall stature
His body specification may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
His shoe size is speculated to be 11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU) (via Twitter)
Isac Elliot hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
- His song “New Way Home,” released in 2013 has garnered success in Finland and Norway. The song peaked at #1 on the Official Finnish Singles Chart.
- The album “Wake Up World”, also released in 2013 has garnered success in Finland and Norway. The album also topped the Finnish Albums Charts.
Isac’s debut album is Wake Up World which was released on May 24, 2013, and was produced by Joonas Angeria.
Isac’s first theatrical appearance was in the documentary movie Isac Elliot Dream Big: The Movie which focused on his life and career. It was released on February 14, 2014, in Finland.
First TV Show
Isac was first seen in the talk show Suorana: Kortesmäki as himself.
Isac Elliot’s workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Isac Elliot Favorite Things
Source – All Access
Isac Elliot Facts
- He is touted as the Justin Bieber of Scandinavia for similarities between their looks and singing styles. As a teenager, Isac considered Bieber to be his idol.
- His first concert in Oslo, Norway was sold out in just 8 minutes.
- He was appointed as the first Youth Ambassador of Finland by the Finnish Embassy in Oslo, Norway for his contribution to Finnish music and culture.
- Isac started his musical career by singing in the famous Cantores Minores Choir of Boys and Young Men in Helsinki Cathedral at the age of 6.
- Isac, with his dad’s help, had made a demo tape at age 11 and sent it to record companies without many expectations. However, surprisingly, he was offered a music deal by all the companies.
- He was included in the future stars section of Billboard’s “Next Big Sound” list in 2013 in the 11th place.
- He was picked as Elvis Duran’s Artist of The Month in May 2016.
- Isac forayed into the US market in 2016 and appeared on the Today’s show hosted by Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb. He performed the song “What About Me” for the American audience.
- He appeared in Swedish Theatre musicals called Cabaret and Kristina from Duvemå. The latter was written by former ABBA members Björn Ulvaeus and Benny Andersson.
- In 2016, he performed at iHeartRadio in New York City where he sang “Wishful Thinking,” “What About Me,” and “Baby I” from his set list.
- His single “Lipstick” released in 2015 features American rapper, Tyga.
- His fans are lovingly known as Ellioteers.
- He has an Isac Elliot app where all his fans can interact and chat and also be updated with his social media channels. The app also has personalized emojis and collector cards.
- “Pop Goes My Heart”, a song by Isac was featured in the movie Ella ja kaverit in 2012.
- Visit his official website @ isacelliot.com.
- Hear more from him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, iTunes, and YouTube VEVO.
Featured Image by Lisaberg29 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0