Björn Kristian Ulvaeus
Björn Ulvaeus completed his studies from Lund University in business law.
Songwriter, composer, musician, singer, guitarist, producer, writer, and musical director
- Father – Erik Gunnar Ulvaeus
- Mother – Aina Ulvaeus
- Siblings – He has a brother.
Mono Music AB manages Björn Kristian Ulvaeus.
- Folk rock
- Swedish folk
- Euro disco
Guitar and vocals
- Polar Music
- RCA Victor
- Universal Music
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Björn Ulvaeus has dated –
- Marianne Ackerman (1968) – Bjorn had a romance with Swedish girl Marianne Ackerman in 1968.
- Agnetha Fältskog (1971-1980) – Swedish musician Agnetha was part of the famous band ABBA. The two lovebirds decided to marry on July 6, 1971. The couple also has two children together – daughter Linda Elin Ulvaeus (b. February 23, 1973), and son Peter Christian Ulvaeus (b. December 4, 1977). The two decided to part and ended their marriage in 1978. The couple’s divorce finalized in July 1980.
- Lena Källersjö (January 1979–Present) – Music journalist Lena began dating Bjorn in January 1979. The couple decided to tie the knot on January 6, 1981. They have two daughters Emma (born in 1982) and Anna (born in 1986).
Race / Ethnicity
He has nor endorsed any major brand.
Best Known For
- Being a former band member of the famous Swedish music group ABBA.
- Co-composting and producing the music and film Mamma Mia! (2008).
Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus released their first album called Lycka in 1970.
With the band ABBA, Bjorn released the debut studio album Ring Ring in March 1973. It reached #2 on Swedish music charts.
Björn Ulvaeus made his theatrical debut in the 1964 Swedish film Älskling på vift. He was one of the band members of the Hootenanny Singers.
First TV Show
In 1971, Bjorn appeared in the musical comedy series Disco.
Björn Ulvaeus’s diet and workout plan are unknown.
Björn Ulvaeus Favorite Things
Björn’s favorite things are unknown.
Björn Ulvaeus Facts
- Bjorn and Benny never had a photograph together. Hence, there is a fan theory that the two are the same.
- Before ABBA, Bjorn was a part of the Hootenanny Singers, a Swedish band also called the West Bay Singers.
- He started supporting cash free and electronic payments after thieves broke into his son’s house. The famous ABBA museum also is cash free, since its inception in May 2013.
- Bjorn revealed that he was suffering from memory loss in 2008.
- He lived in the UK from 1984 to 1990 where he was a co-founder of an IT firm along with his brother.
- He is not on social media.
Featured Image by Frankie Fouganthin / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0