|Mishika Chourasia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mishika Chourasia is an Indian actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of Natasha in Rangeela Raja in 2019.
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Mishika has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Travel and Tourism. It is also said that Mishika attended acting lessons in New York as well as the Barry John Acting Studio in Mumbai.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fair complexion
Mishika Chourasia Facts
- She was brought up in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Mishika is very fond of the work of actors Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, and Ranbir Kapoor.
- She is a trained classical dancer.
- In 2018, she was featured in singer Yasser Desai’s music video of Tu Shifa Meri.
- Mishika made her debut theatrical film appearance as Natasha in Rangeela Raja in 2019, alongside the likes of actors Govinda and Shakti Kapoor.
- The earliest post that Mishika uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 10, 2018.
- In her free time, Mishika likes to dance, travel, and listen to music.
Featured Image By Mishika Chourasia / Instagram