|Israel Broussard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1994|
Israel Broussard is an American actor known for appearing in movies like Flipped, The Bling Ring, Good Kids, and others. In 2018, a Twitter controversy which showcased him tweeting against a social activist movement called “Black Lives Matter” got him even more attention on social media. He was cast as Josh Sanderson alongside actors Lana Condor and Noah Centineo on Netflix’s most anticipated teen romantic film To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before in 2018. He has more than 800k fans on his Instagram account.
Isaiah Israel Adams
Gulfport, Mississippi, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Lawrence Clayton Adams (1957–1999)
- Mother – Angela (Clapp) (Cosmetics Consultant)
- Siblings – Aubrey Adams (Older Sister) and 2 another older sisters.
- Others – Gil Broussard (Stepfather) (Computer Programmer), Keller Broussard (Maternal Younger Half-Brother) Angela Broussard (Half Sister), Richard Arnold Adams (Paternal Grandfather), Dorothy Byrl Stilson (Paternal Grandmother), Aubrey Allan Clapp (Maternal Grandfather), Valeria Lee Ebert (Maternal Grandmother)
United Talent Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Israel Broussard has dated –
- Keana Marie – Actress Keana Marie and Israel are in a long-term relationship. They can be seen together in several posts on Israel’s Instagram profile.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, German, and Scottish ancestry with distant Irish, Swiss-German, and Channel Islander (Cornish and Jersey) roots.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Cute and dimpled smile
Best Known For
- Having played the role as Marc Hall in Sofia Coppola‘s 2013 film The Bling Ring
- Playing Carter Davis in the Happy Death Day movie series
- His homophobic and insensitive tweets
Israel made his debut theatrical film appearance as Garrett Einbinder in Flipped in 2010.
First TV Show
Broussard made his first TV show appearance in 2 episodes as Justin Thomas in ABC series Romantically Challenged in 2010.
Israel Broussard Facts
- Broussard was just 4 years old when his biological father died.
- Israel signed up with Abrams Artists Agency in January 2008 after he was scouted by Hollywood talent agents.
- He was brought up by his mother Angela and stepfather Gil in Saucier, Mississippi.
- To prepare for the role in The Bling Ring (2013), Broussard along with his co-actors Katie Chang, Emma Watson, Taissa Farmiga, and Claire Julien staged a fake home invasion to stole things from celebrity houses.
- In 2013, Broussard’s lifelike gay role as Marc in The Bling Ring sparked rumors that he might actually be gay in real-life.
- As a child, he wanted to become a musician (like a guitarist or a drummer).
- In 2005, Israel, along with his sister and stepfather Gil, experienced the wrath of Hurricane Katrina whilst they hid in a civil defense shelter as the storm passed.
- In 2013, Israel made an appearance with actress Lily Collins in the music video of “Claudia Lewis” that was directed by Bryce Dallas Howard for the French music group M83.
- In August 2018, Israel had tweeted against an international activist movement Black Lives Matter that had put him in a tight spot on social media. He apologized for his statement after a few days.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Israel Broussard / Instagram