|Ivana Božilović Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1977|
Ivana Božilović is a Serbian actress, model, and television personality who has been cast in a handful of shows and movies which include the likes of Hidden Reality, Van Wilder: Party Liaison, Just Shoot Me!, The Bachelor, Charlie’s Angels, Jack & Jill, Wedding Crashers, and Howard Stern.
Belgrade, Yugoslavia (later Serbia)
Actress, Television Personality, Model
- Others – Brooks Firestone (Father-In-Law), Catherine Boulton (Mother-In-Law)
Ivana Božilović is represented by Artists First, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ivana Božilović has dated –
- Andrew Firestone (2006-Present) – After dating for a while, she got married to American TV reality show personality Andrew Firestone on July 5, 2008, at St. Mark’s in the Valley Episcopal Church in Los Olivos, California. They parent 3 children – sons Adam Brooks Firestone (b. March 21, 2009) and Shane Firestone (b. January 27, 2014) and daughter Anja Jasmine Firestone (b. April 15, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
- Bright smile
- High cheekbones
Ivana Božilović Facts
- Her family hails from Serbia but she spent her childhood years growing up in Canada.
- Ivana Božilović made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Rene in the 2000 comedy film, 100 Girls, which was directed by Michael Davis and starred Jonathan Tucker, Emmanuelle Chriqui, James DeBello, Katherine Heigl, Larisa Oleynik, Jaime Pressly, and Marissa Ribisi.
- In 2000, she was cast as Female Rock Climber in the action comedy film, Charlie’s Angels, starring Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu, Bill Murray, Sam Rockwell, Tim Curry, and Kelly Lynch. However, her role went uncredited.
- In January 2001, she made her first TV show appearance as Betty in an episode titled California Dreamin’ of the American comedy-drama series, Jack & Jill, whose lead cast comprised of Ivan Sergei, Amanda Peet, Sarah Paulson, Jaime Pressly, Justin Kirk, and Simon Rex.
- Maxim magazine ranked Ivana Božilović at number #98 in its “Hot 100 of 2005” list.
- She had a minor role in the 2005 American comedy film, Wedding Crashers, whose lead cast included Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Christopher Walken, Rachel McAdams, Isla Fisher, and Jane Seymour.
- In March 2008, Ivana Božilović appeared in an episode titled Where Are They Now? of The Bachelor, a popular American dating and relationship reality television series.
- She was also seen in an episode, Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose, of the television news program, 20/20, in March 2010.
- She was 36 years old when she gave birth to her 3rd child.
Featured Image by Andrew Firestone / Instagram