|Iza Calzado Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1982|
Iza Calzado is a Filipina actress, television host, dancer, and model who is widely recognized for having starred in various TV shows like Encantadia (2005) and Beauty Queen (2010–2011). She is the recipient of many accolades including bagging the “Yakushi Pearl Award” (Best Performer) at the Osaka Asian Film Festival 2017. Iza has amassed more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Maria Izadora Ussher Calzado
Quezon City, Philippines
She attended the School of the Holy Spirit. She did her high school at the basic education department of Miriam College. After that, she studied for her undergraduate degree in Fine Arts at the University of Santo Tomas.
Actress, Television Host, Dancer, Model
- Father – Lito Calzado (Choreographer & TV Director) (Deceased)
- Mother – Maria Antonia Ussher
- Siblings – Dash Calzado (Older Brother) (Musician)
She has been represented by Sparkle GMA Artist Center, ABS-CBN Corporation and Noel Ferrer.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ben Wintle – She tied the knot with Ben in December 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian, Hispanic, and White)
She is of Filipino, Spanish, and Irish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- High cheekbones
- Dimpled smile
- Shapely lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Purefoods and Avon. She had become popular via a commercial for Pantene Shampoo.
Iza Calzado Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza, Crispy fried chicken
Iza Calzado Facts
- She had been named after the dancer, Isadora Duncan.
- Iza has recalled that when she was younger, she used to love going out and used to enjoy dancing. After growing up, that trickled down to rarely getting relished as she has tried to save her energy for work and workouts.
- Iza has recollected that her father used to always encourage her to enter showbiz. She had initially turned down the request until she landed a role in a TV series, following her shampoo advertisement.
- Iza has loved to watch a good documentary, film, or series on Netflix that has been one of her ways of unwinding. She has liked to see something that is meaningful rather than only purely entertaining. She has cherished munching on chips and popcorn while relaxing having considered the watch experience to be complete with a good side of snacks.
- Calzado has liked swimming.
- Her most-cherished movies have included I Will Wait for You in Heaven (1991), Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961), Sabrina (1995), and 50 First Dates (2004). She has had a good time watching the TV show S*x and the City.
- Iza has looked at the film Milan (2004) to have been the turning point of her career.
- Iza has done gratitude journaling since 2017, which has helped her to stay focused and powered by the good things in her life. She has seen it to be an extremely useful tool for healing.
- Iza has stated that people and connections have always made her happy. She has been big on living a productive life that is meaningful and that is for the service of the greater good.
- Iza has considered her mobile phone to be one of her most treasured items.
Featured Image by Iza Calzado Wintle / Instagram