|Jack Cutmore-Scott Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1987|
Jack Cutmore-Scott is an English actor and producer. He was best known for his roles as illusionist/magician Cameron Black and his identical twin brother, Jonathan Black, in the ABC murder-mystery TV series Deception in 2018. The series also starred actors such as Ilfenesh Hadera, Lenora Crichlow, Justin Chon, Billy Zane, Laila Robins, and Amaury Nolasco. Jack is also known for playing the title character in the comedy TV series Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life (2016) and Rufus in the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014).
London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Jack spent his gap year at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in London, England, United Kingdom.
He later enrolled in Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States, and studied English literature, theater, and some languages.
- Father – Mark (Accountant)
- Mother – Joe (Accountant)
- Siblings – He has a brother and 2 sisters.
Jack Cutmore-Scott is represented by –
- 42 (Talent Agent) in London, England, United Kingdom
- United Talent Agency (UTA) (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Management 360 (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Special Artists Agency (Talent Agent Voice) in West Hollywood, California, United States
- Shelter PR (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Felker Toczek Suddleson Abramson (Legal Representative) in Los Angeles, California, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Cutmore-Scott has dated –
- Meaghan Rath – Jack is in a relationship with Canadian actress Meaghan Rath. They met at the set of TV series Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life in 2016, where he played the title role and Meaghan played Kelly Bishop, the neighbor with whom he falls in love with. They got engaged in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Deep voice
Jack Cutmore-Scott Favorite Things
- Food – His Mom’s Spaghetti Bolognese
- Movie – The Usual Suspects (1995)
- Band – Much Better
- Book – Science… For Her by Megan Amram
Source – IssueMagazine.com
Jack Cutmore-Scott Facts
- Both his parents and 2 of his siblings are accountants.
- His parents are his biggest influence. They supported his “insane career choice” and instilled in him a work ethic that allowed him to be fully immersed in what he does.
- He has appeared on Broadway in plays Arcadia under director David Leveaux and Cyrano de Bergerac under director Jamie Lloyd.
- Jack had to perfect his American accent to appear in the TV series Deception (2018). He said it was “10 years in the making” and that he sounded like his old college roommate.
- Because his role in Deception also required him to play an illusionist/magician, he was taught magic tricks by magicians Francis Menotti and David Kwong.
- After ABC canceled Deception (2018), Jack was offered the role of a writer, actor, and supervising producer of a comedy single-camera project, What If?
- In 2019, he played the lead role of Hamlet in Hamlet 360: Thy Father’s Spirit at the production of Commonwealth Shakespeare Company.
- An actor he would like to work with is Ian McKellen.
- His biggest turn on is “a smile that reaches the eyes and a quirky sense of humor.”
- Jack’s biggest turn-offs are thoughtlessness, insensitivity, and meanness.
- His idea of heaven is having his best friends or a good movie/book, good wine, and a puppy beside him.
- Jack is passionate about snorkeling and diving.
Featured Image by Jack Cutmore-Scott / Instagram