|Jackie Guerrido Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1972|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jackie Guerrido is a Puerto Rican television weather forecaster and journalist who works for Primer Impacto on Univision. Before rising to prominence as a TV personality, she had previously worked in the morning program show El Vacilon de la Mañana on New York’s WSKQ.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
She studied meteorology at the University of Miami and Journalism at the University of Florida.
Television Weather Forecaster, Journalist
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jackie Guerrido has dated –
- Don Omar (2007-2011) – Jackie Guerrido was previously married to Don Omar. Following 3 years of marriage, the couple divorced in 2011.
- She has a son named Thomas and a daughter named Adieny.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican descent.
- Plump Lips
- Shaped Jawline
- Long Lashes
Jackie Guerrido Facts
- At the age of 7, she had to go to a domestic violence shelter called Casa Protegida Julia de Burgos in San Juan with her mother and sister to escape from her father’s mistreatment and abuse.
- During the early years of her career, a producer who overheard her doing a voice-over offered her a position on WSKQ’s El Vacilon de la Mañana which translates to “Good times in the Morning”. Shortly after, she then accepted an offer from WRMA station in Miami.
- After landing a job at WSKQ, she stayed in Miami and later joined the HBC Radio Company. At the time of her employment with the HBC Radio Company, she was given the opportunity to work as a co-host for a radio program alongside some broadcasting news responsibilities and traffic conditions. She was then offered her own music show at WRTO (98.3) and landed another work on the television as a traffic reporter for WSCV.
- Guerrido had lots of work on the table during her early years in the media business, which turned out to be the biggest factor in harnessing her skills as a reporter while she was still starting from the ground up back then.
- Her potentials were noticed by Univision and she was offered to become the meteorologist for Almanacer de Noticias 23 (previously a morning show for Univision flagship WLTV).
- In the past, Guerrido worked as a weather forecaster and presenter for Despierta America, which happens to be one of the most popular television programs in the Hispanic community in the United States.
- She also worked as a weather forecaster for Univision’s noontime newsmagazine show Primer Impacto in the past alongside fellow journalist Barbara Bermudo.
- She began working as a co-anchor of Primer Impacto with Pamela Silva Conde on January 9, 2017.
- In 2004, Guerrido was named the “Good Will Ambassador” of the Puerto Rican Day Parade celebrated in New York City.
- In 2010, she took part in the reality show Mira Quien Baila! on Univision, which is the American-Spanish version of Dancing with the Stars. She made it to the show’s finale and finished at 2nd place via popular vote. Guerrido was awarded $10,000 US dollars which she later donated to the Casa Protegida Julia de Burgos.
- In 2014, she played the role of a detective in the movie AWOL-72.
Featured Image by Jackie Guerrido / Instagram