|Jahbril Cook Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1998|
Jahbril Cook is an American actor and musician who burst into the limelight in 2021 by making his feature film debut in the Netflix teen faith-based romantic musical A Week Away, playing George, along with also providing the soundtracks for it including the one titled Let’s Go Make a Memory. He has been featured in several other movies like the Disney Channel original Spin (2021) and has appeared in a number of TV programs such as The Arroyo Show (2021).
Juneau, Alaska, United States
Interested in acting from a young age, Jahbril went to NC Governor’s School before starting to take lessons at the Weaver Academy of Performing and Visual Arts.
He attended the Columbia University in New York, where he studied Stage Acting and Playwriting on a Full-Ride scholarship and acquired a degree in BA Drama & Theatre Arts in 2017.
- Siblings – He has a sister.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears spectacles
- Afro hairstyle
- Cheerful smile
- Shapely lips
Jahbril Cook Favorite Things
- Hobby – Baking
- Go-To Karaoke Song – Redbone by Childish Gambino
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Jahbril Cook Facts
- He has played a wide variety of instruments.
- He has Capricorn moon, with Aries rising.
- When Jahbril was a student at the Columbia University, he had performed in various plays such as Godspell, The Drowsy Chaperone, 121st Annual Varsity Show, as well as Sunday in the Park With George.
- He has recollected that for his college thesis, he had written a one-act musical set at summer camp, that made A Week Away the ideal first feature for him.
- Jahbril loved how A Week Away carries the message that when we have doubt and fears, we must learn to keep faith in ourselves, and then we will watch how everything works out fine.
- He was totally able to identify with his character George who gets labeled as the “weird kid” because of the highly specific interests he has, and his nerdy nature, as Jahbril has been a big fan of the 1980s movies that is George’s jam. He has hoped George’s character will encourage children to lean into what they are naturally interested in and will inspire them to be confident in expressing their true selves in the way they want to.
- Although Jahbril has been historically sorted into Slytherin, he has seen himself as more of a Hufflepuff.
- He has been a huge fan of anime.
Featured Image by Jahbril Cook / Instagram