|Jaime Murray Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jaime Murray is an English actor, voice actor, model, and producer who is known for her roles like Stacie Monroe in the crime drama television series Hustle, Lila West in the Showtime crime drama series Dexter, Antoinette in The CW fantasy supernatural drama series The Originals, Grace Valentine/Aphrodite in the romantic comedy-drama television series Valentine, Helena G. Wells in the science fiction television series Warehouse 13, Vivienne in The CW teen drama series The Beautiful Life: TBL, Olivia Charles in The CW thriller crime drama series Ringer, Gaia in the miniseries Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Stahma Tarr in the science fiction western drama television series Defiance, Carmilla (voice) in the Netflix adult animated dark fantasy action streaming series Castlevania, Nyssa al Ghul/Theresa Walker in the superhero crime drama series Gotham, and Fiona/the Black Fairy in the ABC fantasy adventure drama series Once Upon a Time. In addition to that, Jaime has also been cast in movies such as The Deaths of Ian Stone, Fright Night 2: New Blood, The Nanny, Devil’s Playground, Possessions, Botched, Samuel Bleak, and The Rapture.
Jaime Erica Murray
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
Murray went to the London School of Economics to study philosophy and psychology but dropped out. She then attended and graduated from Drama Centre London in 2000.
Actor, Voice Actor, Model, Producer
- Father – Billy Murray (Actor)
- Mother – Elaine Murray
- Siblings – Lizzie Murray (Sister)
Jaime Murray has been signed with LINK Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaime Murray has dated –
- Dan Abrams (2007-2008) – American Tv host, and web entrepreneur, Dan Abrams dated Jaime Murray from 2007 to 2008.
- Corbin Bleu (2009) – In 2009, American actor, Corbin Bleu was romantically linked to Jaime Murray. There is roughly 12 years difference between them, with Jaime being senior.
- Ryan Gosling (2009) – In December 2009, Canadian actor Ryan Gosling and Jaime Murray were seen at the Lavo nightclub at the Palazzo in Las Vegas on New Year’s eve and were RUMORed to be dating each other.
- Bernie Cahill (2011-Present) – She met and started dating one of the partners at ROAR (an entertainment management company), Bernie Cahill in 2011. They got engaged in December 2013 and married on May 26, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Jaime Murray is of Irish and English descent.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
In 2006, she was the face of Debenhams 2006 Autumn Fashion Collection.
Best Known For
Playing Lila West in the Showtime drama series Dexter in 2007.
She appeared in the 2005 movie Animal for her role as a saleswoman.
First TV Show
In 2001, Jaime guest appeared in the ITV’s police procedural television series The Bill for her role as Tania Matthews in an episode titled “A Pound of Flesh.”
She goes to spinning classes regularly but does not diet. Jaime admits she is a foodie and so eats everything, and hence the exercise is essential for her.
Jaime Murray Favorite Things
- Perfume – Agent Provocateur Eau De Parfum
- Beauty Products – Dermalogica Precleanse and UltraCalming mist, Jane Iredale’s PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation, SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50, Bobbi Brown Blush
- Designers – Helmut Lang, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney
- Shops – Zara, Topshop, British high street shops
- Style Icon – Kate Bosworth, Miranda Kerr, Rosie Huntington–Whiteley
Source – Express.co.uk
Jaime Murray Facts
- Jaime was named after The Bionic Woman’s character Jaime Sommers; just like Jaime King.
- In the past, she had been diagnosed with dyslexia.
- In 2012, she was featured in the music video for Zac Brown Band’s “Goodbye in Her Eyes.”
- She is good friends with Dexter co-star Julie Benz.
- From 2018 to 2021, she provided vocals to the character of Carmilla (a scheming vampire mistress and member of Dracula’s war council) in the Netflix animated series Castlevania.
- She once stated that she never wants to and will never have plastic surgery.