Murray went to London School of Economics to study philosophy and psychology, but dropped out. She, then attended and graduated from Drama Centre London in 2000.
- Father – Billy Murray (Actor)
- Mother – Elaine Murray
- Siblings – Lizzie Murray (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaime Murray dated –
- Dan Abrams (2007-2008) – American Tv host, and web entrepreneur, Dan Abrams dated Jaime Murray from 2007 to 2008.
- Corbin Bleu (2009) – In 2009, American actor, Corbin Bleu was romantically linked to Jaime Murray. There is roughly 12 years difference between them, with Jaime being senior.
- Ryan Gosling (2009) – In December 2009, Canadian actor Ryan Gosling and Jaime Murray were seen at the Lavo nightclub at the Palazzo in Las Vegas in New Year eve and were RUMORed to be dating each other.
- Bernie Cahill (2011-Present) – She met and started dating one of the partners at ROAR (an entertainment management company), Bernie Cahill in 2011. They got engaged in December 2013 and married on May 26, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
In 2006, she was the face of Debenhams 2006 Autumn Fashion Collection.
Best Known For
Playing Lila West in the Showtime’s drama series Dexter in 2007.
She appeared in the 2005 movie Animal for her role as a saleswoman.
First TV Show
In 2001, Jaime guest appeared in the ITV’s police procedural television series The Bill for her role as Tania Matthews in an episode titled “A Pound of Flesh.”
She goes for spinning classes regularly but does not diet. Jaime admits she is a foodie and so eats everything, and hence exercise is essential for her.
Jaime Murray Favorite Things
- Perfume – Agent Provocateur Eau De Parfum
- Beauty Products – Dermalogica Precleanse and UltraCalming mist, Jane Iredale’s PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation, SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50, Bobbi Brown Blush
- Designers – Helmut Lang, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney
- Shops – Zara, Topshop, British high street shops
- Style Icon – Kate Bosworth, Miranda Kerr, Rosie Huntington–Whiteley
Source – Express.co.uk
Jaime Murray Facts
- Jaime was named after The Bionic Woman’s character Jaime Sommers; just like Jaime King.
- In the past, she had been diagnosed with dyslexia.
- In 2012, she was featured in the music video Zac Brown Band’s “Goodbye in Her Eyes.”
- She is good friends with Dexter co-star Julie Benz.
- She never wants to and will never have plastic surgery.