|Jaime Xie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jaime Xie is an American fashion businesswoman, heiress, model, socialite, and reality TV personality who is known for the fashion, modeling, travel, and lifestyle posts that she uploads to her Instagram account. Other than that, Jaime is also known for being the oldest daughter of tech billionaire Ken Xie.
California, United States
Jaime divides her time between San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and Tokyo.
In the past, Jaime was accepted into Parsons School of Design. However, she instead chose to enroll at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles. Nevertheless, Jaime decided to drop out after one year to focus on a brand of her own.
Model, Socialite, TV Personality, Fashion Businesswoman, Heiress, Socialite
Jaime Xie’s net worth was $50 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese ancestry on her father’s side.
- Thick eyebrows
- Perfect lips
Jaime Xie Favorite Things
- Chocolate Brand – Tosier Chocolate
- Handbag Bands – Chanel, Hermes, Dior, Louis Vuitton, and Dolce & Gabbana
Jaime Xie Facts
- She was brought up in Atherton, Northern California.
- Her father Ken Xie, is the billionaire founder and CEO of the cybersecurity company Fortinet in Silicon Valley.
- Jaime joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on April 15, 2014.
- In 2021, Jaime was featured in the Netflix series called Bling Empire.
- As of September 2021, some of the most popular videos on her Instagram account was on HERMES LUXURY UNBOXING HAUL: SHOPPING WITH DAD | JAIME XIE, $100K LUXURY DESIGNER FASHION HAUL: CARTIER, CHANEL, LOUIS VUITTON, PRADA | JAIME XIE, and MY 10 FAVORITE DESIGNER HANDBAGS: CHANEL, HERMES, DIOR, LOUIS VUITTON, DOLCE & GABBANA | JAIME XIE, and VLOG 7: SHOPPING ON RODEO DRIVE; CHANEL, LOUIS VUITTON & FENDI HAUL; WHAT I EAT IN LA | JAIME XIE.
- She has been invited to various high-end fashion brand events including Gucci, Rolls Royce, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, Cartier, and Prada.
- Jaime is an accomplished equestrian and competed until 2015. From there onwards, she went on to pursue her career in fashion.
Featured Image By Jaime Xie / Instagram