|Jake Sandvig Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1986|
Jake Sandvig is an American actor who is well-recognized for his portrayal of Hugh Payne in Twenty Good Years and Preston Shackleton in Cracking Up.
Steven Jacob Sandvig
Clovis, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jake had been training as a nurse in the past.
- Mother – Michelle Sandvig (Costume Designer)
- Siblings – Madison Sandvig (Younger Sister), Mallory Sandvig (Younger Sister), Macy Sandvig (Younger Sister)
- Others – Don Sandvig (Grandfather)
Jake is represented by Innovative Artists, Main Title and Felker Toczek.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake has dated –
- Alexa – With his now ex-wife Alexa, Jake has a son named Henrik.
- Madeleine Byrne – Jake has been dating model and actress Madeleine Byrne.
Race / Ethnicity
Jake has English, Norwegian, Swedish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
- Towering physical appearance
- He often sports a thick beard.
Jake has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Axe Cologne
Jake Sandvig Facts
- Shortly after Jake’s birth, his mother moved the family to Portland, Oregon.
- Growing up, Jake was very outgoing and would often go to strangers as well without any hesitation.
- During elementary, he was considered to be the classroom entertainer.
- It was his mother who encouraged him to take up acting lessons. Shortly after he joined, Jake realized his passion for the occupation and relocated to Los Angeles after getting a manager.
- Jake made his debut theatrical film appearance as the 12-year-old son of actor Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfeiffer in The Story of Us in 1999.
- In the past, Jake started his production company called Papa Don, which is named in the honor of his grandfather.
- Actor Nick Livingstone once named his cat Sandvig which is Jake’s last name.
- Jake is a vegan.
- He had once driven a Toyota Prius.
- Her television and film credits include Easy A, Sky High, An Evergreen Christmas, Weeds, Reaper, Journeyman, Veronica Mars, and Twenty Good Years.
Featured Image By Jake Sandvig / Instagram