|Jake Webber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1998|
Jake Webber is an American YouTuber and social media influencer whose self-titled YouTube channel has garnered more than 1 million subscribers where his comedic content built around vlogs, pranks, skits, and challenge videos has become popular among teenagers. He is immensely popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 400k followers on Twitter and more than 700k followers on Instagram. He has also been a part of the Big Brother-Esque YouTube web series The Reality House.
Kansas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Jack Webber
- Mother – Lora Webber
- Siblings – Ryan Webber (Older Brother), Reggie Webber (Older Brother) (YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Fashion Model), Jillian Webber (Younger Sister) (TikTok Star)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake has dated –
- Tara Thompson (2019–Present) – Jake first met fellow YouTuber and social media personality Tara Thompson at one of his house parties in 2019. She was brought there by a common friend even though she was not on the list of the people who were invited. Jake and Tara interacted over a drink, became friends, and began dating soon after.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair purple, silver, platinum, pink, blue, or green.
- Disheveled hair
- Charming smile
- Toned physique
- Wears ear and nose studs
- Has multiple tattoos on his right arm
- Has a mole on his neck
Jake Webber Facts
- He had started his social media journey on the Vine platform in 2013 and by the time the platform was shut down in 2017, he had more than 800k fans on his account.
- He has lived in an apartment called the ‘trap house’, in Los Angeles, with fellow social media personalities Sam Golbach, Colby Brock, Corey Scherer, and Aaron Doh.
- Jake has also released a few music videos on YouTube such as Beanie Boy – Jake Webber & Colby Brock and Got Damn No (Gotdamnzo Diss Track).
- He has a customized merchandise line titled ‘No Name’ that he sells online.
Featured Image by Jake Webber / Instagram