Jarryd Lee Hayne
The Hayne Plane
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Jarryd Hayne attended John Warby Public School but later moved to the Leumeah High School in New South Wales. He eventually got admission at the Westfields Sports High School but dropped out as he wanted to focus on his pro rugby career.
Professional rugby league player and former American football and rugby sevens player
- Father – Manoa Thompson (Former professional rugby league player)
- Mother – Jodie Hayne (She raised Jarryd as a single mother.)
- Siblings – Julius Thompson (Younger Brother), Jonah Thompson (Younger Brother), Evie Thompson (Younger Sister)
- Others – Manoa Tokalautawa (Paternal Grandfather), Elenoa Waqanibaravi (Paternal Grandmother)
Jarryd Hayne is managed by Wayne Beavis.
Fullback, Wing, Centre, Five-eighth
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jarryd Hayne has dated
- Rhiannon Villareal (2009) – At the start of 2009, Hayne began going out with dancer Rhiannon Villareal. However, they managed to keep their courtship a secret for the initial months and only made it public in March 2009 after she acknowledged their relationship in an interview with the Australian tabloid, Confidential. They had grown up in the same neighborhood and had a crush on each other after meeting in the 10th year of schooling. However, they eventually decided to go their separate ways.
- Dinah Jane Hansen (2015) – In September 2015, Jarryd was reportedly dating singer Dinah Jane Hansen, who is a member of the successful female pop group Fifth Harmony. They had been spotted cuddling in the tunnel at the San Francisco 49ers’ Levi’s Stadium. She even posted a selfie of them cozying up on her Instagram account.
- Amellia Bonnici (2016-Present) – Hayne met Amellia Bonnici on Instagram at the end of 2015 and the two started dating in the early months of 2016. At the time, Amellia was living in the beachside suburb of Coogee. Hayne quit the NFL team San Francisco 49’ers to join the NRL team Gold Coast Titans as a result of Amellia’s pregnancy. In December 2016, she gave birth to a baby girl named Beliviah Ivy Hayne in a private hospital on Queensland’s Gold Coast.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has Fijian ancestry, whereas, on his mother’s side, he is of Australian descent.
- Athletic and imposing body
- Good looks
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Jarryd Hayne hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand. However, he has used his strong online presence to promote a number of products and brands.
Jarryd is a staunch Christian. In 2008, he became a member of the Hillsong Church after being inspired by his teammates in the Fiji National team while preparing for the 2008 Rugby League World Cup.
Best Known For
- Having played the National Rugby League with Parramatta Eels and Gold Coast Titans.
- Having turned out for the San Francisco 49ers in the National Football League.
First NRL Match
Jarryd Hayne made his NRL debut with Parramatta Eels at the age of 18 in a match against the Penrith Panthers in May 2006.
First NFL Match
In September 2015, he made his NFL professional debut in a match between his side San Francisco 49ers and Minnesota Vikings at Levi’s Stadium.
Jarryd Hayne hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till 2017.
First TV Show
He is yet to make an appearance on TV shows, as of 2017, apart from the broadcast of his sports matches.
Information about his workout routine and diet plans are unknown.
Jarryd Hayne Favorite Things
- Soccer Club – Liverpool FC
- Soccer Player – Steven Gerrard
Source – Wikipedia
Jarryd Hayne Facts
- He showed off his athletic credentials at a very young age. He still holds the 100-meter records for under 8 and under 9-year-old competitive events organized by the Public School Sports Association (PSSA).
- By the age of 6, he started participating in the junior rugby league by turning up for Campbelltown City, East Campbelltown, and Cabramatta.
- In 2009, he managed to win six consecutive Man of the Match awards, which eventually led him to win the Dally M Medals for Player of the Year as well as Fullback of the Year.
- When he was crowned as the Dally M Player of the Year, he created history by becoming only the second fullback in the history of the game to have won the prestigious award.
- When he signed a two-year contract with the Gold Coast Titans in August 2016, he was set to earn as much as $1.2 million in a season, which was the highest salary paid to a player in the game’s history until then.
- In 2009, he was offered a contract of about $1.5 million a season by the new Greater Western Sydney franchise to take up Australian rules Football. However, he opted to extend his existing contract with Parramatta Eels for four more years, with a guarantee of earning $500,000 a season.
- He has launched his exclusive range of clothing items under the label of J Hayne Apparels.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0