|Jason Coffee Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1980|
Jason Coffee is an American social media personality, TikTok star, and YouTuber who is known for being the patriarch of the famous Coffee family. He used to work at Starbucks when he started making videos on Vine and eventually moved on to Musical.ly (now TikTok). Jason Coffee chose his last name to be ‘Coffee’ because of his love for the same and also because of his association with the famous coffeehouse chain i.e. Starbucks. Throughout his career, he has created content that is fun, engaging, and family-friendly thus making it popular amongst the families because as the content is family-centered, it can be enjoyed by all the parents and their children together. It was on August 26, 2015, that Jason Coffee started his TikTok (formerly Musical.ly) journey which would soon make him a popular social media personality. He has also created his eponymous YouTube channel which also features entertaining videos of him along with his other family members. Moreover, Jason Coffee has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 10 million followers on TikTok, more than 400k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube.
Sacramento, California, United States
Hawaii, United States
Social Media Personality, TikTok Star, YouTuber
Jason Coffee self-manages his career.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Coffee has dated –
- Chassy Coffee (2003-Present) – Jason Coffee started going out with Chassy Coffee in the year 2003. The duo met at a coffee shop in a church for the very first time and that’s how their love life sparked and soon after, they got married in April 2003. On January 28, 2004, they were blessed with a child, a daughter named Peyton Coffee, who has also become a social media sensation as well as a TikTok star. Later, their son, named Caleb Coffee, was born on March 28, 2005, in California, United States and he has also flourished as a TikTor personality and a social media celebrity. Moreover, the couple also parents their son named Isaac Coffee who was born on July 23, 1999, and has often appeared in the family’s social media feed and videos while also flourishing as a TikTok star and a dancer. Jason Coffee and Chassy Coffee share a loving bond and have been together ever since and the duo also often shares their adorable pictures alongside their children on social media to let their followers get a sneak-peek into their lives.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Bushy beard
- Jolly personality
- Mostly wears a cap
Jason Coffee has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of Volcom Stone.
Best Known For
- Uploading a variety of videos on TikTok which have made him one of the celebrated personalities on the app
- Being the patriarch of the famous Coffee clan which has been popular for their fun, family-friendly, and engaging content that they upload on various social media platforms
- Having garnered a huge fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 10 million followers on TikTok, more than 400k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube
Jason Coffee stays healthy by maintaining an active lifestyle.
Jason Coffee Favorite Things
- TikTok Trend – The one in which you trick someone to hug you
- App On His Phone – TikTok
- Movie – I Can Only Imagine, Avengers: Infinity War
- Animal – Dogs
Source – YouTube
Jason Coffee Facts
- He started making Vine videos as soon as the app was launched.
- The general motivation behind starting his TikTok career was that Jason Coffee loved social media and as he had already been on Vine and Musical.ly (the previous name of TikTok), it was convenient for him to get a hold on the app.
- He started his TikTok (formerly known as Musical.ly) journey on August 26, 2015.
- Jason Coffee joined YouTube with his self-titled channel on April 11, 2013, and has amassed a huge fan base with the videos on the channel which have successfully accumulated more than 3 million views. The very first video that he uploaded on the channel on April 26, 2017, was titled “WILL IT SLIME??? – COFFEE SLIME!!! – SLIME CHALLENGE” which also featured his daughter, Peyton Coffee, and has garnered more than 300k views. The father-daughter duo was seen making their own slimes and it was Peyton’s slime that turned out to be the better one at the end.
- He has worked at Starbucks. Also, he decided to change his last name to “Coffee” because he has been working with the brand for quite a long duration and also loved the beverage.
- Jason Coffee enjoys being in Hawaii because the weather is always good, the food is nice, the people are also warm, and you get to go to the beach whenever you wish.
- His biggest success that he is the proudest of is having his amazing kids and the entire ‘Coffee’ family and their supporters.
- He likes eating Mexican food.
- A majority of Jason Coffee’s funniest moments include social media.
- In May 2018, the family went to the Grand Canyon in Arizona, United States.
Featured Image by Jason Coffee / Instagram