|Jennie Runk Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1989|
Georgia, United States
In 2007, Jennie graduated from Parkway West High School.
After 4 years in 2011, Runk received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in creative writing from Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri.
- Siblings – She has a sister
Jennie Runk is signed with these agencies –
- JAG Models – New York
- Ford Models
- Mother Model Management – St. Louis (Mother Agency)
- Wilhelmina Models – New York (signed with them in March 2004)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Cat like eyes
40-33-45 in or 102-84-114 cm
14-16 (US) or 44-46 (EU)
Marina Rinaldi, H&M and others
Best Known For
Appearing in H&M’s 2013 swimwear catalog and modeling for other famous designers and brands.
First TV Show
She has appeared on ABC’s morning television show Good Morning America which was profiled by Cosmopolitan.
Jennie exercises daily to maintain her weight where it is now as she looks amazing in those curves.
Earlier when she was in school, Doritos and a Dr Pepper was generally her breakfast.
Now, after becoming a professional plus size model, she sometimes orders lunch from Just Salad during her off days. She frequently indulges in her favorite food items.
Jennie Runk Facts
- At 5, Jennie became a girl scout.
- Jennie relocated to Chesterfield, Missouri after getting birth in Georgia.
- While in school, she was also active in her high school drama program.
- Runk and her family foster dogs.
- For Open Door Animal Sanctuary in Petsmart in Chesterfield, Missouri, Jennie wanted to have a cat adoption center, so she also volunteered for that.
- Plus size model, Jennie was discovered at the age of 13 (in 2003). She was at a PetSmart store in Chesterfield, Missouri. At that time, she was volunteering for the cat adoption center in Missouri. Mary Clarke from Mother Model Management discovered her.
- She wasn’t properly a plus size model (neither a straight model who are generally size 2-4) when she was discovered. She was size 8 in 2003. Runk gained weight to become plus size model.
- In 2011, she started modeling full-time.
- In November 2009, Jennie posed fully n*de for Glamour magazine with 6 other models which included Ashley Graham, and Crystal Renn.
- Jennie is the first plus size model to have appeared in H&M’s swimwear catalog.
- Her mom dealt with both sides of the eating disorder – anorexia (undereating) and overeating.
- Jennie has walked in numerous Elena Miro runway shows.
- She has a one-eyed cat named Jasmine.
- While in high school, Jennie used to drive dad’s pickup truck with bright pink seat covers and feminist stickers.