Jennifer Nicole Siciliano
Rochester, New York, U.S.
Miami, Florida, United States
Jennifer graduated from University of Tennessee at Knoxville with a Bachelor’s degree in international relations.
She has three siblings.
TV personality, actress, author, fitness model, motivational speaker
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Nicole Lee dated –
- Edward Lee (1997-Present) – Since 1997, Jennifer is living with her husband Edward Lee and two children, both sons Jaden Lee and Dylan Lee. She was 170 pounds when she married.
- Beto Perez (2014) – In 2014, Zumba founder Beto Perez and Jennifer Nicole Lee were RUMORed to be dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Sexiest fitness model
38-24-37 in or 96.5-61-94 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has appeared in the infomercials on “JNL Fusion” workout method, and “Ab Circle Pro” fitness system.
Jennifer is also the spokesmodel for Prosupps muscle building supplements.
She is the brand ambassador for Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (BSN).
Best Known For
Losing 70 pounds (approx 32 kg) and launching a career as a fitness guru after having two children.
She debuted with 2013 crime comedy film Pain & Gain for her role as a Principle Sun Gym trainer.
First TV Show
In 2009, Jennifer guest appeared in the reality TV show Secret Lives of Women in an episode titled “Extreme Weight Loss.”
The fitness model and certified personal trainer, Jennifer Nicole executes workouts four days in a week, out of which she reserves three days for strength training.
She also believes in 5 small meals rather than three square meals. Eating after every two to three hours helps her to improve the metabolism, and thus assists in keeping her lean. She mainly eats proteins and healthy fats.
Jennifer Nicole Lee Favorite Things
- Superfoods – Virgin organic coconut oil, green tea extract, grapefruits, steel-cut oats, sweet potato, bee pollen granules, asparagus
Source – BodyBuilding.com
Jennifer Nicole Lee Facts
- Jennifer has also introduced a fitness program called JNL Fusion.
- She considers smile as her best asset.
- Jennifer won the bikini competition in 2004 and was crowned Ms. Bikini America 2004.
- Jennifer was born to Italian immigrants, who later relocated to Tennessee, USA.
- As a fitness model, she has struggled with her weight in her entire life.
- Jennifer has no athletic background and was 170 pounds when she got married. She even touched 200 pounds after the birth of her second son.
- She was named as “America’s Sexiest Fitness Mom” in 2012 by CBS News.
- Jennifer uses the tagline “Strong is the new skinny” in her business ventures.
- She won Ms. Muscle and Fitness title at 31.
- Visit her official website @ jennifernicolelee.com.
- Connect with Jennifer on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, MySpace, and Google+.