|Jennifer Winget Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 30, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jennifer Winget is an Indian actor, dancer, model, anchor, and reality television personality who has been cast in a variety of shows such as Shaka Laka Boom Boom, Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, Kkusum, Kkoi Dil Mein Hai, Saraswatichandra, Karthika, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Kahin To Hoga, Sangam, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Zara Nach Ke Dikha 1, Dekh India Dekh, Teri Meri Love Stories, Laughter Ke Phatke, Comedy Circus 3, Perfect Bride, Dill Mill Gayye, Zara Nach Ke Dikha 2, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout, Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala, Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan, Kumkum Bhagya, The Kapil Sharma Show, Beyhadh, Laado 2 – Veerpur Ki Mardani, Bepannaah, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka, Dev 2, Dance Deewane, Udaan, Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein, Code M, and Beyhadh 2. Moreover, Jennifer has also appeared in movies like Akele Hum Akele Tum, Phir Se…, Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya, Kuch Naa Kaho, and Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat.
Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Jennifer Winget attended St. Xavier’s High School, Bhandup, West Mumbai and KJ Soumya College, Mumbai.
Model, Actor, Anchor, Dancer, Reality Television Personality
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer has dated –
- Karan Singh Grover – Jennifer Winget and Karan tied the knot on April 9, 2012. They dated together for 7 years before deciding to marry. Jennifer wore a white gown designed by her friend, Jerry D’Souza. Karan wore a black tuxedo by Armani to the marriage ceremony. In November 2014, Karan Singh Grover confirmed via Twitter that he and Jennifer have split and will soon be getting divorced.
- Harshad Chopda – Jennifer and actor Harshad Chopda were RUMORed to be dating in the past.
- Sehban Azim – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with actor Sehban Azim.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-36 in or 86-61-91.5 cm
Jennifer has done the advertisement for Krack Cream (2011).
Best Known For
Acting in TV serials like Dill Mill Gaye as Dr. Riddhima Gupta, Kasauti Zindagi Kay as Sneha Bajaj, and Sangam as Ganga Sharma. For Kasauti Zindagi Kay, she has received 3 awards as well.
2000 Hindi musical drama film Akele Hum Akele Tum for her role as Tanu. It was her minor role.
Then, in 2003, she did a minor comic role in the film Kuch Naa Kaho for her role as Pooja.
Finally, in 2012, Jennifer got the main lead role in the film Love Kiya Aur Lag Gayi as Ria.
First TV Show
Jennifer acted in the TV show Shaka Laka Boom Boom as a child when she was 12 years old. She played the role of Piya, the school teacher, in Season 1.
Jennifer has not hired any personal trainer for her workout routines. But, she does it on her own, which includes only Yoga. She doesn’t do any other exercises. She is a foodie and says that “Eat right, sleep well and eat everything but not in excess”.
Jennifer Winget Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Maaki Rolls, Chocolate, Pani Puri
- Favorite Cuisine – Japanese
- Favorite Restaurant – Anywhere, if the food is well cooked and the place is hygienic
- Favorite Drink – Lemon Iced Tea, Wine
- Favorite Shopping Destinations – Malaysia and Singapore
Jennifer Winget Facts
- Jennifer started her career at the age of 12, as a child artist in “Shaka Laka Boom Boom”.
- Jennifer Winget is a foodie and a hardcore non-vegetarian.
- In 2018, she co-starred as Zoya Siddiqui (an event manager and businessperson) in the romantic mystery drama television series Bepannah. This role won her the Gold Award for “Best Actress (Jury)” and the Indian Telly Award for “Best Actress in Lead Role”.
- Alongside Kunal Kohli, she co-starred as Kajal Kapoor in the romantic drama film Phir Se… in 2018.
- She never forgets to drink mix-vegetable juice in her breakfast.
- She started playing the role of Major Monica Mehra in the Hindi-language crime drama web series Code M in 2020. For this performance, she was nominated in the “Best Actor Series: Drama (Female)” category at the 2020 Filmfare OTT Awards.
- In July 2021, it was revealed that she had tested positive for COVID-19.