|Kunal Kohli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1970|
Kunal Kohli is an Indian director, producer, actor, and screenwriter who is credited with directing several successful films like Hum Tum (2004), Mujhse Dosti Karoge! (2002), Fanaa (2006), etc. He has more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Actor
- Mother – Yash Kohli
- Siblings – He has a sister.
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kunal has dated –
- Ravina Kohli – Kunal is in a blissful marriage with his wife Ravina Kohli. In 2011, the couple adopted a 7-month-old baby girl and named her Radha Kohli.
Race / Ethnicity
However, his hair has more of a salt-and-pepper look owing to his advanced age.
Kunal Kohli Favorite Things
- Locations – Delhi, Kashmir
- Directors – Rajkumar Hirani, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
Source – Hindustan Times, IndiaForums.com
Kunal Kohli Facts
- He is the 1st cousin of actor Varun Dhawan as their mothers are sisters.
- Kunal had a brief career as a film critic in the late 1990s.
- He won the 2005 Filmfare Award in the ‘Best Director’ category for his work on Hum Tum. His win was especially impressive considering that his fellow nominees were Ashutosh Gowariker (Swades), Farhan Akhtar (Lakshya), Rajkumar Santoshi (Khakee), Farah Khan (Main Hoon Na), and his own mentor Yash Chopra (Veer-Zaara).
- Kunal used to stammer as a kid particularly when saying his own name.
- His mother greatly admired yesteryear star Shashi Kapoor and named him Kunal after Kapoor’s son Kunal Kapoor (different from Rang De Basanti actor Kunal Kapoor).
- He posted a heartfelt note on Twitter announcing the death of his maternal aunt due to the coronavirus in May 2020.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0