|Jeremy Lin Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jeremy Lin is an American-Taiwanese professional basketball player who had represented the Golden State Warriors (2010–2011), the New York Knicks (2011-2012), the Houston Rockets (2012-2014), the Los Angeles Lakers (2014–2015), the Charlotte Hornets (2015–2016), the Brooklyn Nets (2016–2018), the Atlanta Hawks (2018–2019), and the Toronto Raptors (2019), as a point guard/shooting guard, in the National Basketball Association (NBA). With the Toronto Raptors, he had won the NBA championship in 2019, the franchise’s first NBA championship, in their debut NBA finals appearance. This was also the first such win by an NBA team based outside the United States. He has also turned out for the Beijing Ducks (2019–2020, 2021–Present) in the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA). In 2020, he was included in the ‘CBA All-Star Game’.
Jeremy Shu-How Lin
Torrance, Los Angeles County, California, United States
He splits his time between the United States and Taiwan.
He holds dual nationality.
Jeremy had graduated, in 2006, from the Palo Alto High School, a public school in Palo Alto, California.
Later that year, he had joined Harvard University, a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He had graduated from there in 2010.
Professional Basketball Player
- Father – Gie-Ming Lin
- Mother – Shirley Lin (née Xinxin Wu)
- Siblings – Joshua Lin (Older Brother), Joseph Lin (Younger Brother) (Professional Basketball Player)
Point Guard, Shooting Guard
- 7 – Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Charlotte Hornets, Brooklyn Nets, Atlanta Hawks, Beijing Ducks
- 17 – New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakers, Toronto Raptors
Jeremy Lin’s net worth had been $36 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Taiwanese descent on his father’s side and Chinese descent on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, spiked hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Christianity (Evangelical Protestant)
Jeremy has served as the ambassador for brands like –
- The Volvo Group
- Nike, Inc.
- Steiner Sports Marketing & Memorabilia, Inc.
- Adidas AG
- Xtep International Holdings Limited
Jeremy Lin Facts
- It was Jeremy’s father who had taught all his sons how to play basketball at a local YMCA (Young Men’s Christian Association) facility. His mother had helped in the formation of a National Junior Basketball program in Palo Alto where Jeremy used to play.
- He holds the record of being the first American of Chinese or Taiwanese descent to play in the NBA. In 2019, he had become the first Asian American to win an NBA championship.
- During the 2011–12 NBA season, he had led an unexpected turnaround for the New York Knicks, helping the team reach the playoffs stage. The performance had earned him international recognition and the moniker of ‘Linsanity’.
- He was subsequently featured on the covers of the Sports Illustrated and Time magazines. He was also named in the ‘Time 100’ list of 2012, a compilation of the year’s most influential people in the world. In July 2012, he had won an ESPY (Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly) Award in the category of ‘Breakthrough Athlete of the Year’.
- In 2014, Madame Tussauds had installed a wax figure of Jeremy’s likeness in San Francisco.
Featured Image by Jeremy Lin / Instagram