Jess Bess, Jessa
Kingaroy, South Burnett Region, Queensland, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
Details about Jess’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Russ Bauer (Former Music Teacher)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Toby Bauer (Younger Brother), Sarah (Older Sister)
Pop, Tropical house
Piano, Vocals, Guitar
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jess Conte has dated –
- Gabriel Conte (2016-Present) – Fellow YouTuber Gabriel met Jess on a photo-sharing social media website. Cupid struck and the two instantly bonded over faith and music. The two started dating in 2016 and were in a long distance relationship. They got engaged in September 2016 and tied the knot on December 18, 2016, in Maleny in an intimate wedding ceremony with close family and friends.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her smooth and silky hair
- Blue eyes
Jess hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Her YouTube channel BauerBirds, where she upload the covers of famous songs along with beauty and makeup related videos.
- The video ‘When Mama Isn’t Home / When Mom Isn’t Home’ on her YouTube channel which went viral in 2014. The video garnered more than 10 million views.
As a Singer
Jess and her husband Gabriel released their debut EP together called Under the Covers, on the occasion of valentines day on February 14, 2017. The EP featured acoustic covers of songs originally performed by musical maestros such Elvis Presley, John Legend, and Rascal Flatts, among others.
Jess hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Jess hasn’t acted in any television show yet.
Details about Jess’s diet and workout routine aren’t known.
Jess Conte Favorite Things
- Healthy Snack – Acai bowls
- Quote – “Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle”
- Instagram Account – Dog Instagram accounts
- Video – “The Accent Challenge”
Source – Twist Magazine, Tubefilter
Jess Conte Facts
- She is fond of canines and has a pet dog named Milo.
- Her go-to makeup products are mascara, Chapstick, and Micellar Water.
- She relies on her sister to give her good advice.
- She considers Selene Gomez to be her fashion inspiration and also her girl crush.
- Jess is fond of Kylie Jenner’s shoe collection.
- She enjoys being in comfy clothes and cuddling while watching TV with her husband.
- Jess always has her planner inside her purse and cannot do anything without it.
- She, being a graphic designer also shares her work with her online fanbase.
- Her best friend is Jess Elford whom she met when she was 3 years old.
- Although she was born in Kingaroy, she moved to Toowoomba in 2004 for 7 years and finally settled in Brisbane at the age of 15.
- Jess Conte always wanted to move to the U.S. since the age of 10.
- Catch Jess on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jess Conte / Instagram