|Jess Conte Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1996|
Jess Bess, Jessa
Kingaroy, South Burnett Region, Queensland, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Russ Bauer (Former Music Teacher)
- Siblings – Toby Bauer (Younger Brother), Sarah (Older Sister)
Pop, Tropical house
Piano, Vocals, Guitar
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm (via Twitter)
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jess Conte has dated –
- Gabriel Conte (2016-Present) – Fellow YouTuber Gabriel met Jess on a photo-sharing social media website. Cupid struck and the two instantly bonded over faith and music. The two started dating in 2016 and were in a long-distance relationship. They got engaged in September 2016 and tied the knot on December 18, 2016, in Maleny in an intimate wedding ceremony with close family and friends. In February 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her smooth and silky hair
- Blue eyes
Best Known For
- Her YouTube channel BauerBirds, where she upload the covers of famous songs along with beauty and makeup-related videos.
- The video ‘When Mama Isn’t Home / When Mom Isn’t Home’ on her YouTube channel which went viral in 2014. The video garnered more than 10 million views.
As a Singer
Jess and her husband Gabriel released their debut EP together called Under the Covers, on the occasion of valentines day on February 14, 2017. The EP featured acoustic covers of songs originally performed by musical maestros such Elvis Presley, John Legend, and Rascal Flatts, among others.
Jess Conte Favorite Things
- Healthy Snack – Acai bowls
- Quote – “Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle”
- Instagram Account – Dog Instagram accounts
- Video – “The Accent Challenge”
Jess Conte Facts
- She is fond of canines and has a pet dog named Milo.
- Her go-to makeup products are mascara, Chapstick, and Micellar Water.
- She relies on her sister to give her good advice.
- She considers Selene Gomez to be her fashion inspiration and also her girl crush.
- Jess is fond of Kylie Jenner’s shoe collection.
- She enjoys being in comfy clothes and cuddling while watching TV with her husband.
- Jess always has her planner inside her purse and cannot do anything without it.
- She, being a graphic designer also shares her work with her online fanbase.
- Her best friend is Jess Elford whom she met when she was 3 years old.
- Although she was born in Kingaroy, she moved to Toowoomba in 2004 for 7 years and finally settled in Brisbane at the age of 15.
- Jess Conte always wanted to move to the U.S. since the age of 10.
Featured Image by Jess Conte / Instagram