|Jess Impiazzi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1989|
Jess Impiazzi is a British model, actress, and television personality who has appeared on popular reality television series such as The Only Way is Essex (2012), Ex on the Beach (2015-2016) and Celebrity Big Brother (2018). She has also featured, as a model, in several men’s magazines and is a past winner of the ‘Miss Tropic Beauty Bikini’ contest. Jess owns a fashion line named HD Female by Jess Impiazzi and has also launched a line of hair extensions called Instalocks.
Jessica Louise Impiazzi
Jessie Lou, Jess
Wandsworth, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
From the age of 12, Jess had received training in performing arts at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London. She dropped out of the academy after she started to struggle with depression after the personal challenges at that time in her life.
Actress, Model, TV Personality
- Mother – Debbie Impiazzi
- Siblings – Joe Impiazzi (Brother)
She is represented by –
- Guy Howe, Theatrical Agent, WGM Talent Management, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Sky Andrew, Agent, S.A.G. Worldwide, London, England, United Kingdom
- WGM Atlantic Talent Group, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jess has dated –
- David McIntosh (2014)
- Rogan O’Connor (2014-2015)
- Simon Webbe (2015)
- Denny Solomona (2015-2018) – Jess started dating New Zealander rugby player Denny Solomona in July 2015 and the pair got engaged in November 2016. They were secretly married during a holiday trip to Las Vegas in 2016 but it was not revealed to the public at that time. The couple got separated in January 2018.
- Charlie Sheen (2016)
- Charlie Clapham (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English and distant Italian descent.
- Long hair
- Toned physique
- Has a tattoo on her right thigh and her right arm
Jess has served as an ambassador for the British charitable organization named The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association.
Jess Impiazzi Favorite Things
- Pet – Dogs
- Dog Breed – Dalmatian
- Fictional Character – Harley Quinn
- TV Series – Hollyoaks
- Movies – The Greatest Showman (2017), GoodFellas (1990), The Godfather (1972), Meet the Parents (2000), Erin Brockovich (2000)
- Role Models – Oprah Winfrey, Julia Roberts, Amanda Barrie
- Actor – Robert De Niro
- Hobby – Reading
Source – HeatWorld.com, Female First, K9Magazine.com, ThoseLondonChicks.com
Jess Impiazzi Facts
- Although she is a trained actress, her long stint in several reality TV shows had almost made her quit acting. She stated in an interview that she only regained her confidence back after auditioning for and landing the role of Ashleigh in the 2019 British thriller film titled The Seven. She had even returned to her old acting classes in Manchester for this purpose. In the same interview, she also mentioned that she almost had a mental breakdown as she was barely getting any acting offers due to being typecast as a reality TV star.
- In 2018, Jess spoke about her struggles with anxiety and depression, and even about making a suicide attempt after her baby nephew had passed away, after contracting meningitis and septicemia, while she was taking care of him. The incident happened on the very day that she had received a scholarship to the theatre school Italia Conti.
- In a 2019 interview, Jess revealed that she had begged and pleaded with the showrunners of the dating reality TV show Ex on the Beach (2015-2016) to not reveal a video of her sleeping with her then-boyfriend Rogan O’Connor while they were filming for the show. She has revealed that she was intoxicated during the act and alleged that she was under pressure from the showrunners to have the intercourse scene.
- Jess has stated that she even visited a psychologist before shooting for the show began in Spain to better address the extreme mental stresses caused by the vulgar activities that are part of the TV series. She also alleged that she received no aftercare from the show, which the production company has denied.
- She has been a regular campaigner for equal rights for the visually challenged, especially after her mother was diagnosed with Uveal Effusion Syndrome due to which she lost her eyesight.
Featured Image by Jess Impiazzi / Instagram